Looking to play CSGO:COMP with anyone ?

alihazzi7

no im trying 2 derank and become a smurf. b/c the higher I go the more hackers  there are,,,

global elite=hacker land. friking aimbotting aimware mother fuckers

what rank are you ?

no im trying 2 derank and become a smurf. b/c the higher I go the more hackers  there are,,,

no point to play mm when u global which is why i just play esea and faceit

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

mg2

Wait what's your in-game name, because I swear to god I just played a game with a Global smurf at around that rank

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Looking to play CSGO:COMP with anyone want to play ?

More importantly what's your rank

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

So you're deliberately deranking in game? Thus ruining everyone else's fun? 

Just make a new account. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

In NEU MG ranks there really isn't too many hackers. From what I've seen playing on my currently MG1 account, there's just A LOT of smurfs (me included, sorry). In an average game, out of 10 players, usually at least 3 or 4 are smurf accounts.

Looking to play CSGO:COMP with anyone want to play ?

Well, I'm starting a CSGO division in the new 'How to Gaming' LTT group, you're free to join that and we can play together. 

[spoiler=]http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/446085-naintroducing-how-to-gaming-the-community-that-wants-you/

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, I'm starting a CSGO division in the new 'How to Gaming' LTT group, you're free to join that and we can play together. 

[spoiler=]http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/446085-naintroducing-how-to-gaming-the-community-that-wants-you/

added you

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Hmm anyone in DMG range? Looking for a full-team, i´m done with soloqueueing ._.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

I'm MG1 and would love to join if anyone wants.

| GPU: MSI GTX 970 | CPU: Intel i5 4460 | PSU: Sharkoon 500Watt 80-plus semi-modular | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 2x4GB |

It may seem like that to you, just because there better then you doesn't mean there hacking. I've yet to see a hacker in global in like months that is blatantly hacking or anything, the vac waves have been great.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

mg2

You know that's a really low rank, below the CSGO average user base rank right? Just stop worrying about "hacks," and get better at the game. De ranking at such a low rank is so silly, get better and rank up.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

You know that's a really low rank, below the CSGO average user base rank right? Just stop worrying about "hacks," and get better at the game. De ranking at such a low rank is so silly, get better and rank up.

im LEM now so lol

im LEM now so lol

Good for you, I'm Supreme maybe we can play together :P

You must be high right?

Average rank is in fact GN4 LMAO.

I'm DMG.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Anyone got any experience with ESEA? I am thinking of getting it as the hacking in MM is way to easy to do.

Anyone got any experience with ESEA? I am thinking of getting it as the hacking in MM is way to easy to do.

There is also CEVO which is free.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

You must be high right?

Average rank is in fact GN4 LMAO.

I'm DMG.

It's not, after the vac wave around you're rank is average.