6 monitor setup vs 3 monitor setup

bigwjack

hi forum, iv finally got my new rig built [3930k,64gb dominator platinum,2x 7990s,240 rog pci ssd,xnoar phoebus,rog rampage iv extreme,900d fully watercooled] and i was wondering would it be better to get 6x asus pb248qs or 3x seiki 39 inch 4k tvs. would my rig run either res on medium-high settings if it cant run it would it be better to get my 3x titans out of my x58 pc [got 2x titans for birthday and 3rd at a comp at school. in x58 pc cause my preference is amd] if i got the seikis could i buy 3 more later. 

I'm calling bullsh*t on this thread.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

1 7970 could push 3 4k monitors so 3x 4k TV's should be fine for you :D

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Man if you bought 64GBs of Dom platinum... Over 1k just in that..

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Looks like trollolol post to me, but if somehow by the computer gods, this is a legit question, don't ever buy the Seiki 4K TV. It sucks. Plus it's limited to 30Hz over HDMI, so it's useless for PC gaming.

But anyway, I'm gonna second @JordanMac on this being a troll post.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

pls dont b trol. this 2 gud 2 b tru  :mellow:

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Pics please.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Pics please.

agreed. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

I'm calling bullsh*t on this thread.

to what most people dont believe it when i say i won the titan but the comp at school had 32 of us enter and it cost $20 to enter so they got their money back 

to what most people dont believe it when i say i won the titan but the comp at school had 32 of us enter and it cost $20 to enter so they got their money back 

The Titan is $640?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks like trollolol post to me, but if somehow by the computer gods, this is a legit question, don't ever buy the Seiki 4K TV. It sucks. Plus it's limited to 30Hz over HDMI, so it's useless for PC gaming.

But anyway, I'm gonna second @JordanMac on this being a troll post.

no troll i actually dont know i think a pc per video said 30hz was fine if u have 30+ fps also whats so bad about the seikis?

agreed. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

u want a build log? if so quote this

The Titan is $640?

i dont know i assume so the titan was a palit 

u want a build log? if so quote this

pictures to prove your specs :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

pictures to prove your specs :P

k i put together a build log

k i put together a build log

Build log means you've taken pictures step by step when building it, does this mean you just took it a part and built it again but this time taking pictures?

Build log means you've taken pictures step by step when building it, does this mean you just took it a part and built it again but this time taking pictures?

no i will take pics of it on and off and with the side pannel on and off just because we in australia can have rog ssds doesent mean the rig iv saved for 3 years for is fake im getting quite frustrated with u little american shxxs also no one answered the question i will takes pics some time tonigh as and upload them here if i can or in build logs  

Sorry... $898 then...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

no i will take pics of it on and off and with the side pannel on and off just because we in australia can have rog ssds doesent mean the rig iv saved for 3 years for is fake im getting quite frustrated with u little american shxxs also no one answered the question i will takes pics some time tonigh as and upload them here if i can or in build logs  

i answered your question....

hi forum, iv finally got my new rig built [3930k,64gb dominator platinum,2x 7990s,240 rog pci ssd,xnoar phoebus,rog rampage iv extreme,900d fully watercooled] and i was wondering would it be better to get 6x asus pb248qs or 3x seiki 39 inch 4k tvs. would my rig run either res on medium-high settings if it cant run it would it be better to get my 3x titans out of my x58 pc [got 2x titans for birthday and 3rd at a comp at school. in x58 pc cause my preference is amd] if i got the seikis could i buy 3 more later. 

Links to your build please. It sounds like BS.

Uzjautrinosas-bildes-9.jpg

Links to your build please. It sounds like BS.

Uzjautrinosas-bildes-9.jpg

^+1 this.

but idk I kinda believe the guy ^_^

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I think you went for a slight OVERKILL on you PC if specs are correct.

You should be good with 2 7990 for triple 4k 39inch tvs but its kinda a slight OVERKILL.

If the build is not a lie we DEMAND pics :D

ps- there was some sarcasm in my post

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS