4x 980 Ti Hybrid's or 4x AMD Fury X

Austin Borg

look above ^^ and watch the video if u want

I say NVidia.

The 980Ti has more Power and 6GB VRam and not only 4.

I switched from Team Red to Team Green some Years ago and since than everthing works way better. AMD dont get their shit together too often.

But thats just my experience.

And i repeat a last time. Stay with 2 Cards. No matter what you choose.

Okay, so I'm getting 2 980 Ti hybrids, BUT. Do i get a intel skylake 6700K? and What RAM and Motherboard do I get because how long is it until the release of the MSI Z710A or the titanium board or whatever and What RAM do I get?

- When Does the Intel 6700K come out?

- when does the Titanium MSI Motherboard Come out

- When does the Rampage V 4000 Mhz Ram out come

wolfplayer says 980 Ti's are better... and I can't blame him but the benchmarks say better performance on 2/3/4 CF Setups 

Yes, 980ti's....

3dmark-fury-crossfire.png

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

I'm just going to recap here....

- 4 Cards is shit

- wait for new 4000 Mhz Rampage V G.skill or Trident Z Ram.

- But... Every1 says 980 Ti is better than Fury X but The Fury X is better on benchmarks, but I don't benchmark so idaf, WHAT GIVES BETTER FRAMERATES and is better for streaming/youtube?

Go 980ti.

I WILL BE RENDERING

What kind of Rendering? Because all video editors pretty much only use one card.

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

Yes, 980ti's....

3dmark-fury-crossfire.png

Here is what I got after a few of my first ever attempts at overclocking.  The 4 crossfire furies in this example also have modified bios to boost voltage and performance where I don't want to risk my cards.  Side note I don't see any crossfire setups on the top 100 firestrike extreme.

post-220961-0-11097400-1438948842_thumb.

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5389066

Edit:  I just wanted to be clear that the AMD test was Firestrike ultra and made for 4k systems.  I did Firestrike extreme designed for multi GPU 2560X1400 144hz setup.  I don't have a 4K monitor.  Don't see any Crossfire on the Firestrike Ultra top 100 either.

post-220961-0-11097400-1438948842_thumb.

Here is what I got after a few of my first ever attempts at overclocking.  The 4 crossfire furies in this example also have modified bios to boost voltage and performance where I don't want to risk my cards.  Side note I don't see any crossfire setups on the top 100 firestrike extreme.

attachicon.gifbenches.PNG

Edit:  I just wanted to be clear that the AMD test was Firestrike ultra and made for 4k systems.  I did Firestrike extreme designed for multi GPU 2560X1400 144hz setup.  I don't have a 4K monitor.  Don't see any Crossfire on the Firestrike Ultra top 100 either.

Well we need our man Linus to do a 4x fury + 980ti FSX. :(

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

attachicon.gifbenches.PNG

Hey, Thanks for this info, so this is just with Basic Overclock scores and should I add a 4th, like will it benefit at all?. Also, will I get better overclocking results w/ just a normal overclock with doing 3 or 4 Hybrid 980 Ti's (EVGA)