FinalMouse Giveaway

I bought my first gaming mouse for $13 off Amazon... that was 4 years ago, and I still use it. I reaaally need an upgrade. Also, a new mouse would go well with my future first gaming pc I am going to build within the next month  :D

Looks like it would feel a lot more ergonomic than my m65 I'm currently using.

I need final mouse because I like upgrading my tech. And I need mouse for work laptop ;D

I have a 10 year old logitech mouse. Feels like I am touching a grandma everytime I use it. :wacko:

I'd want the FinalMouse because it's clean looking, with absolutely no useless lightings or extra buttons, and because my current mouse is starting to die on me.

Hoping to get a good mouse for CS:GO. I trust in Ed's mad 420 blaze skeels

why i want it?

well.. why not?

i will be honest, a free mouse=a free mouse :P

But it looks to be a nice mouse to try and replace my naga, i love the buttons of it, but that's it, it's starting to age.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

i need a new mouse , because this is how mine looks right now

PoUebAt.jpg
CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

i only have dragon war mouse a very cheap gaming mouse....i would love to have that mouse

That mouse looks really nice and a friend of mine says final mouse is really good.

Awesome! I'm currently using a SteelSeries Sensei and I'm getting quite heavily invested into CS:GO. The Sensei was alright for everyday use however for competitive FPS gaming I've noticed it has some considerable flaws, including tracking issues and acceleration which you can't turn off. Not to mention that I've been using it for so long that the coating is literally peeling off and it looks disgusting :P So I would be buying a new mouse sometime soon anyway, it would be really awesome to give this mouse a shot.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I need a new mouse, im still running with a rubbish 5 pound one xD

I have a 5€ Logitech mouse which I bought like 5 years ago, It's terrible but I still play CS:GO with it and I'm rank Legendary Eagle. 

Please send help! :D

My mouse is now too small for my hands. This mouse seems to be nice (the final mouse).

Hey, I have been gaming on a Notebook for quite some years now and am getting my first self built pc now, I would like to get the mouse for my new gaming PC since i need my old mouse for my now only work Notebook. =)

I actually don't have a mouse.... Lol I know, I know... For a pc gamer like me that's insane but I am stuck with no mouse and a decent laptop right now... Would be really nice to get a mouse so I can finish tomb raider lol =)

Been using Logitech for the past... forever. I'd like to try out something else.

I don't want my Razer mouse to be my final mouse. But in all seriousness my mouse feels uncomfortable.

Too much happiness is bad for you.

Why I want it? I'd like to feel the difference between my cheapo laser mouse and an optical sensor

my current mouse is the G502 and for some reason it kept disconnecting, so it'll be great if i can get my hands on this. Also i herd alot of good stuff from FPS youtubers and my favourite CSGO pro's

good luck to everyone =)

This looks like a great mouse and I don't have the budget for such a great item. The mouse I use is a chinese cheapy plastic thingy and it screams to be upgraded to a nice and worthy professional mouse

Looking for the perfect since my Taipan is starting to age.

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop