FinalMouse Giveaway

I need a proper gaming mouse because my crappy old logitech just keep skipping constantly making me look like a dumbass in Battlefield while i stare at the sky instad of shooting at the enemies..

I only Have a Shitty wireless piece of crap, Would Be nice to win

I need a FinalMouse because the Logitech MX Master sucks, that 3310 sensor is what I need.

i like light mouses, but light mouses usually feel cheap, hope finalmouse can feel light without feeling cheap

Need a good mouse that can be used on any surface for school without needing to install any drivers. Hassle to bring a mousepad around 

I need it because i use Logitech RX 350, second best is my touchpad.

I have it for many, many, many years. Changed numerous microswitches in it and 2 or 3 usb cables was resoldered. I think it's time for change.

Final mouse would be quite nice because i do bit of gaming. All the best, let the best man win.

Keep it up LTT.

prDv4QK.jpg

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

Here's why i need one!

I've spent the last couple of years saving up for a gaming PC, (as a student this is a huge deal, atleast for me) so now im broke and cant afford a better mouse nor keyboard than some cheap 5 dollar keyboard-mouse combo with mushy buttons. Getting something like that would make me feel like i finally have something as sweet a everything you're reviewing Linus :-)

Have a nice day everyone :-)

I have never used a mouse with variable DPI sensors before, so I would appreciate one if a have any. Hence, I would like to enter the giveaway. 

Why should I get a mouse? Because I want one...

i want this mouse cuz my microsoft wireless 1000 mobile mouse sucks

so i guess this mouse will be Awesome  :)

Got the Roccat Tyon. To me it's too much buttons and the sensor feels odd and also the shape.. dunno tbh... I would love to get a new mouse! :]

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I just need a better mouse, and I'm kind of broke...

I am always looking for a new mouse. I believe that there many good gaming mice out there, and I want to give one of these a try! My current mouse is the best I have ever used, so it would be great to see what the FinalMouse has to offer in comparison.

Good luck to all, keep the temps low and frames high!

Because I live in Brazil, and it is a pain to find stuff like this around here and when I find it is like 10 times the price.

That mouse would be ana amzing replacement to my 3 year old wireless mouse, that i need to recharge every two ours lol. It looks really cool and is very slick, im surprised they were able to get omron switches into it so thats even better ;). Overall great mouse and wish i could be lucky enough to get it.

My mouse recently broke, so I would love a new one.

Hi LTT crew

I want this mouse because i currently have a horrible razer abyssus mirror edition. It doesn't track properly on my mouse pad anymore. -_-

I want something new. My RAT 3 has served me for years and it's getting boring to play with this mouse.

Well, my mouse is a cheap-o simetric not ergonomic at all, the thumb buttons( on the side) are the crappiest I´ve seen and the scroll wheel still gives me nightmares because when I scroll down it goes up and down randomly so I can´t use it.