How many PCs have you built?

brownninja97

1.5. the .5 is my current pc cause i only put it in a new case and added a watercooling loop.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I've built 4, my families old one (several times), my own system, my friend's system and one for a person I met in college.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Around 50 maybe more I don't know, I used to work assembling them. Anyway they weren't that great either, just the bare minimum components.
And then there's my PC. So 50 sound about right...

3 in the last 10 months, btw I started 10 months ago.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

i have built one but i have created builds and such for friends but just as we finalize the build they end up not being able to get the parts but there's always a hope eventually.

About 5 that I've either built from boxed parts or zombied/transplanted. I have a few full laptop rebuilds on top of that.

CPU: Intel i7 920 | Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6x4GB | GPU: XFX RadeonHD 5870 | Case: Silverstone Raven RV-01 | Storage: Samsung 840 PRO 128GB, WD Black 1TB, WD Green 2TBx2 (Raid 1), WD Red 3TBx2 (Raid 1) | PSU: Corsair HX1000

6 from scratch.

Upgrades, repairs and rebuilds... I've lost count. Definitely far more than 6. Currently building one using parts I have just sitting around the house, need RAM and a PSU and possibly an SSD and I'm good to go.

i think 6-7??? lol word has been getting around work and have gotten multiple requests and parts lists so that number should move fairly quickly. i actually replaced two iphone screens this week for some coworkers

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

3 total i think, Two for my friends and then that gave me even more motivation to build my own.

Desktop: i7-4790K OC 4.7Ghz | ASUS Z97-A | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | GTX 780 Ti  | Coolermaster Storm Stryker | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PNY Optima 240GB | Corsair AX860 |  ASUS PB278Q | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair K95 MX Red | Razer Ourbouros | Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohms with schiit magni+modi.

One, well technically two, because I took one of the old ones we had apart, then re-built it after cleaning it out, then the other is my personal rig.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Pentium 4 3.2Ghz

Pentium D 805

E6550

i7 950

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

4 PC's. 1 upgrade and 3 completely new builds

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

At least 2. One for myself and one for my server. Although I also did slight upgrading to my old (I think) Compaq pebuilt desktop.

I work building computers, rebuilding them, revamping them into customer´s want. So i lost the count

i must thank all the good vblogers who explain and do "how to" guides.

I've built about 7 ATX builds and 3 M-ATX

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

When i started controlled my own money and saving's. First thing was to buy reasonable hardware and start to building a gaming PC. And right after that i fell in love all kind of upgrading and building what consider computers. So i have been doing it while now. Always when somebody on my friend's or family need something. They call me only because they can relay that i know the stuff and can put them on a right direction. But i have build about 1-15 computers. And it's counting because my very good friend. Is just starting to moving towards of PC gaming. And knowing that i have been selecting her part's and stuff. On the side on the some good sale's of our local stores.

Failure is not an option!

about 20 or so did my work experience at a place that builds/repairs pc's for company's 

For myself I've built 12 over the years i think. Plus a few major upgrades with only the case and power supply not being changed. And i guess about 8 for friends and a few for work as well. 

Well only 2 of my own but i was a pretty large help in building 2 of my friend's pcs so I'd say 4 for me :D and should be 5 soon as another friend would like to join the pc master race

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero GPU: Asus GTX 660 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb Cooler: Corsair H60 PSU: Corsair TX750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Keyboard: Corsair K60 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: AOC IPS i2367fh Audio: Sennheiser Momentum Ivory, Samson SR850s and a pair of really old speakers Phone: HTC One (M7) Consoles: Xbox One and Xbox 360

Lost count over the years, but I'd say 4 - 6.  System building is like a drug -- once you get the taste, it never goes away and you want to do it as much as possible.

"Yet another stands before us... Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."

Only one, but it has been upgraded several times.