Fasion designer laptop that can handle some casual gaming?

So my friend is looking to buy a new laptop in sometime soon and she wants some suggestions. I'm honestly don't know what to suggest because I'm limited in laptop models knowledge so may someone suggest us with some possibilities :D Here are some stuff she is planning on:

• She is going to be a fashion designer (can run adobe softwares, maybe a bigger screen)
  • She plays LoL and DotA 2, so the laptop should be able to at least be able to run them at higher than 30fps
  • She will prefer it to be less than 3kg (6.6 pounds)
  • Budget is around $1,300
  • Not too flashy, her parents don't want to get her a gaming laptop
  • Probably prefer windows

Maybe a used Razer blade?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

from personal experience i'll put a few brands in the do's and dont's:

do's:

samsung (if they still made laptops...), asus, msi, -acer- (depends on how tech savvy said person is, acer does really well for the less tech savvy folks)

dont's:

lenovo (all people i know that got a lenovo for school in september have replaced it by now), HP (good for buisiness, but their "cooling" is legendary)

i'm kinda undecided on toshiba, because their laptops seem to be absolute bricks, but actually do quite well...

the unlisted brands are those i have no experience with, neither good or bad.

Maybe a used Razer blade?

that one is way above 1.300$

i'd say some quad core 15" laptop should do fine

if I were you id look at some lenovo laptops

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

from personal experience i'll put a few brands in the do's and dont's:

do's:

samsung (if they still made laptops...), asus, msi, -acer- (depends on how tech savvy said person is, acer does really well for the less tech savvy folks)

dont's:

lenovo (all people i know that got a lenovo for school in september have replaced it by now), HP (good for buisiness, but their "cooling" is legendary)

i'm kinda undecided on toshiba, because their laptops seem to be absolute bricks, but actually do quite well...

the unlisted brands are those i have no experience with, neither good or bad.

I will agree Toshiba are absolute bricks, but in the sense of like Nokia bricks. I have an old Toshiba at home and I can't even recall how much I abuse it (drop, hit it against stuff) and over worked it (continuous all night stands) and yet it still runs fine.

I will agree Toshiba are absolute bricks, but in the sense of like Nokia bricks. I have an old Toshiba at home and I can't even recall how much I abuse it (drop, hit it against stuff) and over worked it (continuous all night stands) and yet it still runs fine.

everything about toshiba laptops has "bad quality" written all over it, but somehow they keep working.

my HP had a hard drive problem that kept going on and on and on, the store replaced it with a "different brand" that ended up being toshiba, and that drive has lasted me well over 4 years, while the first 4 years i had about 6 replacement drives (of whatever HP uses by default)

depends on the games she wants to play but a friend of mine is rocking a macbook and its really good in certain games, GTA V is one of them

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

The Lenovo Y50 is the best bet from lenovo. What it lacks in power is made up for in build quality.

I had an HP Elite book for a couple years. that thing was huge, but it hauled major ass. I still Have it for my backup Work Computer.

Some of the MSI Laptops Dont look that  "game-y", except for maybe the dragon army and MSI gaming shit it comes with.

She Could Go with the Macbook Pro / Lighting powered graphics dock I've seen a couple people with. It's the only solution that actually made me consider a mac for myself

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480