Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

Can't stand not having a numpad on my daily driver, but tiny keyboards are always nice for coach gaming.

Honestly I love full size, however 10-keyless is just better for my arms. I always seem to have my hands to far apart to be comfortable with my full size, but the num pad is amazing for daily use.

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

Gotta love the good old full size keyboard. Can't live without my numpad!

Well the only keyboard type I have ever used is the full sized keyboard! So I guess you can say it's my favorite because it's the only one I have ever used. To be honest I hardly use the numpad or any of that junk on the right :P. I would love to try out one of those cool looking keyboards!

I like the idea of a 60% keyboard, because my desk is pretty small, but I find that some games such as GTA V will use the number pad, so I think I would have to pickup a separate one of those for this keyboard. Overall it looks like a pretty nice keyboard and I would love to win it.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

My favorite is the full-size keyboard.

I still use the numpad. Besides, it's the only type of keyboard I have ever used. so my choice is not surprising.

My overall favorite size, is a full sized keyboard with an assortment of macro keys, but that can all be substituted with a logitech G13. Overall I feel that this keyboard will be a great pair to the G13. While it does not use mechanical keys, it is useful for the occasional macro, as well as a few key function keys for certain games (since modifiers are useless while gaming).

I'm all about the Tenkeyless keyboards since I never had the need for the number pad apart from a game or 2. Also a Tenkeyless or any other smaller keyboard looks a lot more elegant on a desk in my opinion. The 60% layout would be really nice to have on the go.

To not forget, thanks for a giveaway Nick and Massdrop :D

I like the 10 keyless sized keyboards. Full functionality without that number pad that I never use.

My favorite size keyboard is probably TKL (ten keyless) because I just don't use the numpad and I liked saving some space.

I do like having the F-keys, but don't need the numpad.

Thanks for the giveaway.  :D

I currently have a huge mechanical keyboard at home, which is a full size keyboard with numpad, but I really need a small keyboard for at school. I hate the keyboard on my laptop.

Full-size all the way, even though I admit smaller keyboards are comfier for gaming.

I prefer the shorter variety of keyboards, 60% and ten keyless. Which makes this keyboard a great choice! It frees up room for a more ergonomic feel which overall helps reduce strain and increases comfort, and for num pad, I usually just get a mechanical pad on the right side of my mouse.

I prefer a 104-key full size keybord because i like it to have the numpad so i can type numbers faster and easier.

I like full size keyboards just because they look way sexier and I actually find the num pad usefull

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

I already got used to the smaller layout keyboard of my macbook and I like the ergonomics of a tenkeyless, so I think I could live with it.

I will say, I generally prefer TKL (tenkeyless) boards for tight work areas in certain situations, such as when traveling or going over to people's houses. When gaming, I rarely use the number pad. 

But I will always use a full size keyboard for anything work related. I rely extensively on the number pad when working with large-ish excel documents or when I need to input various lengths, diameters or parameters in AutoCAD.

Regarding 60% keyboards, I find them a bit anemic to say the least. But it would be great to have one on hand when traveling to save on space and weight.

PS: Good luck everyone!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I havent really used anything else than a full size keyboard but it annoys me that the mouse is so far away from where my hand is when i type. I think a tenkeyless keyboard would be ideal.. i can see myself adapting to not having a numpad, but not having arrow keys to maneuver around in text would be really hard... sadly i cannot find any nice looking (meaning slim, without a huge bezel all around it) and affordable options, as i am not willing to pay 100$+ for a keyboard when i already have one wich is working (more or less). even if that is only a membrane one...

anyways, i sure wouldn't complain winning this one!

On a desktop I prefer a full keyboard, but on laptops I hate if there's  a num pad.

Good luck to everyone.

I prefer full sized keyboards because i need my numpad, but 60% looks kinda awesome and have awesome modding capability.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I love ten keyless. though i have not used a 60% keyboard. i would love to be able to. but for work i do like to have a number pad bc i do have to enter stings of numbers at times.

I am a fan of full sized keyboards, mainaly cause games i dont realy bother having a bigger keyboard if it allows me to bing more things to do automaticaly like using a script for auto buy for ex.

Thanks to massdrop for providing the keyboard.

always go for the full size keyboard because i have a big desk - it is the length of 6 corsair k95 keyboards