Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

Prefer a full-size keyboard over anything else probably just because I am used to it.

Not really a fan of 60% keyboards. Still am entering the giveaway. Lul

I like full sized keboards

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I love my full keyboard and won't change it for a smaller one

although, for tech-support a small keyboard that's easy to tuck away in a backpack is nice to have

I like 87% or something setups, where arrow keys and pg up/down, home, end, etc are integraed with numpad.

Shorter, so better position for mouse hand, but still 100% functional.

not to mention pretty :)

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I have only used a fullsize keyboard but I feal tempted for the ducky mini :)

On windows I need to have my delete key, so i will go with a tenkeyless, this way it's more centered between my shoulders. 

For my macbook i would definitely get a 60% like the Pok3r

This type of keyboard will be perfect for me, I mostly play moba games and sometimes fps so I dont need the other 40%

I like to use my full size ducky shine 3 when programming but I prefer to take 60% keyboards with me whenever I travel.

I love 60% and TKL. Can't even use a full size anymore!

I prefer full size keyboards, but mechanical switches outweigh everything else. I ocasionaly have to use the numberpad, but I can get away without it.

Hey I never had a small keyboard, only numpad ones... Sometimes I use the numpad but that's not very often so I could easily do without it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like full sized keyboards because I do 3D modeling and all of the numpad keys are hotkeys for different viewport shortcuts.

I do edit for TV so a full size keyboard is the one i'm use to, but many times i thought about trying a small one for casual gaming and internet browsing. I would love to try with the white one from Massdrop! It looks really sexy!

Any way, an upgrade would not hurt... Still rocking my IBM KB-8926! Beautiful really old school keyboard. Heavy body, metal plate inside, over 10 years of use and letters and keycaps are immaculate. ;)

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

I like to use full size for everything at home casue there are buttons for everything and a 60% for use on the go or at school.

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

60% and TKL are my preferred choice. The extra space on the desk is always good and mouse space can be increased :)

I'm currently rocking a Leopold FC660M with brown switches and PBT caps, and a older Cherry 84-G4100. 

I Prefer fullsized keyboards because i like my numpad; but a 60% board is great in a tighter space.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

I love tenkeyless as I rarely use the number pad but would love to give a 60% keyboard a try. 

60% !!

As I do not use the extra numpad very much, just the keyboard and the closer positioning of my hands are more comfortable, it's my ideal size

Good luck to all!

I've always used Full Size Keyboards,but since i've been using a Razer DeathStalker, I am in a big need of an upgrade. Good luck on the giveaway!

I like 60% keyboards, they are unobtrusive on the desk and easy to carry when i am moving my setup.

Gotta be Full size because I actually use nearly all the keys. I do a lot of web design so the scrolling keys and number pad come in quite handy.

I like my full size but I dont use the numpad much so I may move down to a 10 key-less.

Blarg

I need full 104 keys because dat number pad is important for coding junk

I like a full size keyboard with dedicate media buttons and a few macro buttons.