Am I allowed to post links to stuff I am selling on Amazon?

ShadyHost

Nevermind. 

I read the Code of Conduct page and it doesn't mention anything about selling. I do know that a buy/sell/trade section is in the works though....

There is a section in the CoC that says no selling. Please disregard this post. 

Nope not to my knowledge there's a thread for post overprice things, Your in the clear.

There used to be a statement not allowing people to post links and such, but with the new buy/sell/trade section, they may have gotten rid of that statement. I would say it's ok, as there is no statement in the code of conduct any more, but I am not sure. 

Bro....

4.2 Advertising
Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums or advertise links to third party sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you have sales posted.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/2140-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/#entry29140

I wanted to advertise my ram that im selling and i saw your thread and thought it might be ok but then i remembered ^that^ =)

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Bro....

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums or advertise links to third party sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you have sales posted.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/2140-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/#entry29140

I wanted to advertise my ram that im selling and i saw your thread and thought it might be ok but then i remembered ^that^ =)

-Anubikai

Woah, I skipped right over that part in the CoC. Thanks.