I need a gaming mouse.

BghMc

+1 for Deathadder 2013, love the liftoff distance changer and accuracy of the sensor. Beware of the drivers though, they are a pain to deal with but found offline mode to fix most problems.

So basically the G400s is cheaper than that DA but are basically the some otherwise?

<p>I've only had experience with the razer deathadder 2013 (as it is my current mouse) so i can't comment on the others. However, i have been using my mouse for a few months now and i love it.  The 'hairline trigger' is definitely noticeable. For the first few days, you might be clicking the button when you don't mean to. However, i got used to it pretty quick and going back to another mouse is a real pain.  I love the kick ass rubber side grips. It actually makes a pretty big difference. However, i have noticed it glossing a little on where my thumb is normally position. I use a razer goliathus speed edition on it and the tracking is amazing.  I suggest getting a good mousepad as the polytetraflouroethylene (teflon) feet are rather small and i suspect that they would wear out quickly.</p>

<p> However, there are minor things on the mouse that i don't like. The razer logo is either pulsating or off. You can't have it on a solid on.  It also doesn't light the logo up very well as the middle is tad brighter than the outside. The scroll wheel button also feels a little slow on the press. Not sure if it is just my mouse or because i am used to the hairline left and right click. It's only noticeable when you really pay attention though.  </p>

<p>Razer synapse 2.0 is actually pretty good. It has a pretty good UI although sluggish. However, I had problems installing the driver when i reinstalled win 8. The software wouldn't install. It was saying some stupid shit like 'it can't find razer synapse2.0.msi'  </p>

Edit: Man wtf is happening with the formating? Lol

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Okay! Razer DeathAdder it is but..

HOW ABOUT THE G500S?!!!

It's the G400S with a worse sensor, weights, a different scroll wheel and more buttons.

It's the G400S with a worse sensor, weights, a different scroll wheel and more buttons.

What do you mean Worse Sensor?

What do you mean Worse Sensor?

It's not as precise. I think I said it to you in another thread - G400 for FPS/competitive, G500 for MMO/RPG.

Hi guys, I need a gaming mouse under a 70$ budget. I've been looking at loads of reviews and I was considering the Razer DeathAdder 2013, Roccat Pyra (Wireless) but I'm not sure so you guys got any suggestions? Usually I play game like TF2 so I need to switch a lot of weapon switching e.t.c I also use a palm grip because I have a small hand. 

Thanks in advance ;D

For switching weapons alot you could even consider the razer naga. With the switchable side panels you can make it as comfortable as you want. Also its only about 10 bucks more. However i saw it at bestbuy and walmart for 70$ the other day.

How much is the RAT 5?

EDIT: Okay, not the RAT5 but the Logitech G700

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys,

I hope this isn't a necro-post or bump but

I'm looking for a mouse that I can use most of the time for an average everyday mouse without maybe a few extra buttons for shortcuts.

I currently have the Taipan but the side buttons are too small.

The mice I'm thinking of are the G400s G500s or DA 2013 but I don't really want to spend that much money.

Maybe CM Storm Spawn if you can find one. If not, CM Storm Xornet is pretty much the same and should be easier to find. Both should be much cheaper than Logitechs and Razers.

The Logitech G400/s is a good choice for your gaming mouse imo.

Mhmm used my G400 for a long time and was very pleased. Just picked up the G500s yesterday and love it also.

But can I use the G400/G500 for everyday mouse usage?

But can I use the G400/G500 for everyday mouse usage?

Of course you can. 

Of course you can. 

Okay then.

I don't do competitive gaming and I occasionally play FPSs. I normally play Minecraft so would the G500s or G400s be good?

How occasionally is occasionally? I just realized you're the same person that made this topic in the first place, and you've asked about the DA vs G400 before.

If you care about absolute precision, go with the G400/DA. Based on the fact you owned the Taipan (and assuming you liked it apart from the side buttons), I'd also suggest the Zowie FK since it has a similarish shape. However, if you're okay with "acceptable" precision, then pretty much anything with the shape/features you want with a half-decent reputation should be fine (so in this instance, the G500 would beat the G400 if it had features you wanted that the G400 didn't).

How occasionally is occasionally? I just realized you're the same person that made this topic in the first place, and you've asked about the DA vs G400 before.

If you care about absolute precision, go with the G400/DA. Based on the fact you owned the Taipan (and assuming you liked it apart from the side buttons), I'd also suggest the Zowie FK since it has a similarish shape. However, if you're okay with "acceptable" precision, then pretty much anything with the shape/features you want with a half-decent reputation should be fine (so in this instance, the G500 would beat the G400 if it had features you wanted that the G400 didn't).

Okay, thanks :)

My recommended mice include Logitech G700s, Logitech G400s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Naga 2014, and CM Storm Spawn. O and I also recommend a Razer Orbweaver to go with any mouse.

My recommended mice include Logitech G700s, Logitech G400s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Naga 2014, and CM Storm Spawn. O and I also recommend a Razer Orbweaver to go with any mouse.

Why not the G500s?

Well,

I could buy the Logitech G400s but none of my friend uses Logitech. They all use Razer -.-

Peer pressure's a bitch, eh?

Anyways,

I'll definately buy the G400s or G500s. 

I just need to go to the shop and feel the mice again.

Why not the G500s?

Well,

I could buy the Logitech G400s but none of my friend uses Logitech. They all use Razer -.-

Anyways,

As a person who used the G400 for a long time and now using the G500s... Either one is a nice option. 

Just go to the store and see what fits you better. :)

Why not the G500s?

Well,

Anyways,

No I wouldnt recommend the G500s unless you really want the G400s but with a laser. The reason I say this is the G700s is a far better option in my opinion especially in the ergonomics department.

I use the Steelseries Sensei and I have a fingertip grip and I love it!

Im not trying to be mean here or anything but to me that seems quite odd as its a larger mouse and is definitely more of a palm grip mouse and to me would not feel natural to fingertip grip.