I need a gaming mouse.

BghMc

My top picks would be:

G700s

Deathadder 2013

Naga 2014

CM Storm Spawn

Everyone has different opinions but  I like your list. Although I think the G700s is overpriced.

The Syndicate

Well, the G700s is pretty worth right? Pretty sure it lasts for a long time :)

I have DeathAdder 3500, it's good mouse but not sure it's worth the cost.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Which is better? Laser or Optical? 

Thats really up to the implementation and what you need if for but generally optical has less faults.

Everyone has different opinions but  I like your list. Although I think the G700s is overpriced.

Well it just launched and I really dont think it is as its the same price or cheaper than its predecessors the G700, Performance MX, MX 1100, and MX Revolution.

Well, the G700s is pretty worth right? Pretty sure it lasts for a long time :)

I have never had any mouse I have paid a decent amount of money for not last for well past its warranty. Keep it clean, change its feet, and dont abuse it and itll last. I have had mice that were DOA though or died within the first week or so but once I got a new one all was good. If your wondering how much I like the G700, I had 4 at once at one point and still have 3 including my G700s.

I have DeathAdder 3500, it's good mouse but not sure it's worth the cost.

if your going to get a Deathadder now days just get the 2013 theres no reason not to as far as im aware.

My top picks would be:

G700s

Deathadder 2013

Naga 2014

CM Storm Spawn

Lol I don't really like my DA2013 after I picked up the spawn. But I use my DA for surfing the net and work lol. The higher liftoff distance on the spawn is kinda irksome sometimes but the form factor is amazing.

That's where the Zowie EC1 comes in I guess. 1.5mm liftoff and a sweet form factor coming the the Intelli and DA =)

How about SteelSeries? Like the Kinzu, Kana of Sensei

A relatively cheap yet comfortable mouse would be the Xornet, yes, it's 'only' 2000DPI, but gaming @ 1080P, it's more than sufficient. It uses an optical sensor btw, and so does its slightly more expensive sibling, the Storm Spawn.....sahres the same body but with red color and better specs. I have the Xornet and I can say that I'm happy with it.....no need to look at more expensive mouse. Save the money for a better MKB...

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

A relatively cheap yet comfortable mouse would be the Xornet, yes, it's 'only' 2000DPI, but gaming @ 1080P, it's more than sufficient. It uses an optical sensor btw, and so does its slightly more expensive sibling, the Storm Spawn.....sahres the same body but with red color and better specs. I have the Xornet and I can say that I'm happy with it.....no need to look at more expensive mouse. Save the money for a better MKB...
they need tovmake a palm grip version spawn

I would recommend a Logitech G400 gaming mouse and it does the job for me in FPS games

+1

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

The DeathAdder is a solid choice.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

The DeathAdder is a solid choice.

What is it you like so much about it? It only has to side buttons? And the sensor, that's all right?

For one thing it has an awesome sensor that is in fact one of the best out of the mice currently on the market, being both prediction and acceleration free which is a thing you would be defo looking for with a "gaming" based mouse. Though some people complain about the sensor suffering from a slighltly high lift of distance, this is not something you'll likely notice nor need to worry about. The shape is overall pretty solid and most right handed palm uses like it. The mouse is overall very solid with quality key switches and a pretty good overall feel to it.

I personally don't really use the mouse as the MX518 is my fav mouse due to it's lovely shape. I only recommend the DA as it shares a flawless sensor and is quite a good shape while still being a no frills mouse that still offers the functionality that people want. I have however heard some people complain about it's poor build quality and not so nice coating but I believe that this has been adressed with the newer versions of the mouse.

Other mice that are similar that I would no doubt recommend include the G400 from Logitech and Zowie EC1/EC2 evo editions as well as the AM. These are great mice that you should consider.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

How about G700s? 

Dude, save up your money for a better MKB, meanwhile, a Xornet or Spawn would suffice. If you prefer a bigger mouse, the G400s would be a very good choice for FPS gaming. Why spend so much on a mouse when a cheaper one does the job as well.....unless you're really into the shape and design of the mouse. I'd made the mistake of buying a Thermaltake Level 10M mouse because of it design and aesthetics, I have no problem with the laser sensor used, but the ergonomics of the mouse just doesn't do it for me. Be practical, that's my new motto, the Logitech G400s with its 4000dpi optical sensor would more than suffice for 1080P/1200P/1440P gaming.....you really don't need 8200DPI, seriously!

With a more practical purchase of, say, a Spawn or G400s, you can allot more money into a better MKB.....that's where it's at! ^_^

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

What is it you like so much about it? It only has to side buttons? And the sensor, that's all right?

i like everything about the thing personally how it feels in my hand the materials used the sensor. The only thing I do wish is that it had 1 more button that I could program to change DPI.

Dude, save up your money for a better MKB, meanwhile, a Xornet or Spawn would suffice. If you prefer a bigger mouse, the G400s would be a very good choice for FPS gaming. Why spend so much on a mouse when a cheaper one does the job as well.....unless you're really into the shape and design of the mouse. I'd made the mistake of buying a Thermaltake Level 10M mouse because of it design and aesthetics, I have no problem with the laser sensor used, but the ergonomics of the mouse just doesn't do it for me. Be practical, that's my new motto, the Logitech G400s with its 4000dpi optical sensor would more than suffice for 1080P/1200P/1440P gaming.....you really don't need 8200DPI, seriously!

With a more practical purchase of, say, a Spawn or G400s, you can allot more money into a better MKB.....that's where it's at! ^_^

If your like me and go for feel find a place that lets you feel up mice or ask friends that have them. if you need certain features in a mouse that your used to or something them look for mice that have them. i dont believe in buying a mouse for a sensor unless its the same mouse just with a better one.

The g500s.

I can turn prediction off so it can be good for FPSs right? 

The g500s.

I can turn prediction off so it can be good for FPSs right? 

its disabled by default in the software...

So I can play Minecraft with it normally? :D

this does not dignify an answer, a mouse it a mouse and can be used for all mousing functions