FNAF 3 Jumpscare out of game

babadoctor

Hey guys

I think someone bugged my computer with an application or something that jumpscares me with a FNAF jumpscare... its really scary and i dont know how to stop it...  It happened once and was while i was watching a documentary on something.... _-_ 

i have a macbook pro 13 inch 2011 running mavericks

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Run an anti-virus scan immediately before you have a seizure or something

Just curious, is it springtrap that attacks you or is it a hallucination from one of the first two games?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Run an anti-virus scan immediately before you have a seizure or something

Just curious, is it springtrap that attacks you or is it a hallucination from one of the first two games?

Its the one where the creepy green freddy moves around and it plays teh sound too... i dont have the game so im not suremarionett_by_crueldude100-d86gy9l.gif

this was one _-_

it was really well designed too so that it would look like it was actually jumping out of your screen. also i dont have epilepsy

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

If a person have actually done this, then that person is genius. 

Give your computer virus and malware scan. 

Also check which programs are open.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Its the one where the creepy green freddy moves around and it plays teh sound too... i dont have the game so im not sure

this was one _-_

it was really well designed too so that it would look like it was actually jumping out of your screen. also i dont have epilepsy

I was about to go to sleep...

Time to drown it out with some battlefield...

Try checking background processes?

i downloaded sophos

"macboocs dont ged viruzus."

"macboocs dont ged viruzus."

lawl

nothing was detected _-_

If a person have actually done this, then that person is genius. 

Give your computer virus and malware scan. 

Also check which programs are open.

i did both

NO AVAIL ):

also i can send you a gyazo(screenshot online) of my activity monitor

DAMMIT the stupid goshdarn mangle... please... i cant take much more of this...

I hope so badly this happens to pirated versions, that would be amazing.

): that would be funny but mean, also im 100% sure my friend who is obsesed with that game knows a ton of C++ so he probably did that...

i did both

NO AVAIL ):

also i can send you a gyazo(screenshot online) of my activity monitor

Try killing all processes that isn't root processes. Or atleast all the processes that you aren't certain about.

Do the pop-ups only happen in certain programs, or do they come no matter what you are doing?

This might be the strangest issue, I have ever dealt with...

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Try killing all processes that isn't root processes. Or atleast all the processes that you aren't certain about.

Do the pop-ups only happen in certain programs, or do they come no matter what you are doing?

This might be the strangest issue, I have ever dealt with...

Every time it comes up its random, but i noticed that my computer slows down for a fraction of a second before it scares me...

I hope so badly this happens to pirated versions, that would be amazing.

it actually does :P

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

i restarted and it has not happened since. I bet you there is a trigger to it but i can't find it. 

DAMMIT the stupid goshdarn mangle... please... i cant take much more of this...

welp maybe troll trollington would be an issue

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

welp maybe troll trollington would be an issue

): thats my account + i changed it so noone would see my name

For some reason sophos is saying that teamviewer is a virus... silly sophos... UNLESS he bugged my teamviewer!!! THAT LITTLE TROLL

i restarted and it has not happened since. I bet you there is a trigger to it but i can't find it. 

have you tried changing your wallpaper or something ? Maybe a friend has your mac address ? Try changing your wifi name and password....  He is directly connecting to you somehow, without you knowing it.

have you tried changing your wallpaper or something ? Maybe a friend has your mac address ? Try changing your wifi name and password....  He is directly connecting to you somehow, without you knowing it.

I dont understand what does changing my wallpaper have anything to do with this... teamviewer removes wallpapers yes

For some reason sophos is saying that teamviewer is a virus... silly sophos... UNLESS he bugged my teamviewer!!! THAT LITTLE TROLL

It depends...one could easily high jack your computer with that. All they need is your address. Then they can view your screen. and replace it with something else....turn off teamviewer....and see if that happens....only turn it on when you need it.

It depends...one could easily high jack your computer with that. All they need is your address. Then they can view your screen. and replace it with something else....turn off teamviewer....and see if that happens....only turn it on when you need it.

I still do not understand what wallpaper has anything to do with it.. also i closed TV and nothing happened