Want to see any Xiaomi device reviews?

LinusTech

Mi 4 and the other new launches http://www.mi.com/en/events/launch-jan/

especially those headphones

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

A comparison series with chinese products competing against higher-tier & more costing options, thats what I would like to see.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Xioami mi series

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

@LinusTech after hearing what you had to say about phone reviews last WAN show, I really think that you should start limiting the number of phone reviews you do, and start handing them out to your team.  It's the only way you get to keep your sanity about having to switch your phone every other month to a review piece, and still get reviews done at the same time.  We get to see the opinions of other people on your staff, as well as unload the strain that phone reviews put on you.  I know it's for the sake of content on your channel, but maybe limit them to 2-3 phones a year for the big flagships, or interesting phones, and leave the rest to the team. 

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A REVIEW OF A ONE WHICH IS BANG FOR THE BUCK

AND PROBABLY COULD COMPETE WITH OTHER SAME PRICE POINT DEVICES(AHEM MOTO E)

Yes!!

There new action camera

Mi box mini edition

There AC router (if you have time could u also maybe do a OpenWRT tutorial using this?)

no thanks

i7-5930K@4.7Ghz | Asus X99-E-WS/USB 3.1 | Corsair Vengance 32GB DDR4@2666Mhz | Duo Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming | Samsung 950Pro 512GB | LSI 9260-8i RAID Card | 6x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro (RAID5) | Corsair AX1200i |  Fractal Design Defiine R5 Black | MetaDot DasKeyboard4 Professional | Logitech G900 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Asus PG348Q