Fan/hard drive template

slifer

Hi I need a template for a build, so I need a few templates to be printed out..

1) Fan template, probably need a dual - quad template

2) Hard drive templates or a solution to DIY a hard drive cage.. 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch.

3) Powersupply template

Does anyone have these scaled and readily avaiable for me to download and print? I tried the MNPCTECH fan template and I can't get it to print to scale for the hell of me.. I think i've tried everything. The spacing between the holes are about 14mm.. and that's off right? Since its 15mm

anyone?

I have a CAD mock up I did for a 360mm template I did previously I can drop a link for it if you'd like but as for printing the MNPC one it's all in your printer settings and print settings where you can't scale anything and must have it all set at 100% if there is any changes that are done by your printer to make sure things are printed 1:1

3_5_emount.jpg

I have a CAD mock up I did for a 360mm template I did previously I can drop a link for it if you'd like but as for printing the MNPC one it's all in your printer settings and print settings where you can't scale anything and must have it all set at 100% if there is any changes that are done by your printer to make sure things are printed 1:1

3_5_emount.jpg

I would love to get the 360mm fan template. That is a 3.5" hard drive correct? Same printing method as the fan template? 100% and 1:1 scale?

I would love to get the 360mm fan template. That is a 3.5" hard drive correct? Same printing method as the fan template? 100% and 1:1 scale?

That diagram isn't to scale just a general measurements of the holes and placements, and here is the 120mm fan diagram.

Thanks for the help guys! Are there any to scale hard drive templates?

2.5 and 3.5 inch. How should I mount them?