Project The X Desk | The X Room [100%?] More updates to come!

XYOUNEED

nicely done, I see that sticker of Planey on your laptop, we got ourselfs here a guy from belguim? :P

Beautiful! although you new that already i guess :P

Thnaks for sharing with us man. 

Thanks! It's always nice to hear tho ^^

nicely done, I see that sticker of Planey on your laptop, we got ourselfs here a guy from belguim? :P

On my laptop? Sticker of Playne?

But yeah i'm indeed from Belgium.

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.

what type of fish are you going to put in there man? It looks amazing! would never leave. Do you think MDF would be a good choice of material to build desks like that? Do you have plans of yours so i can compare?

what type of fish are you going to put in there man? It looks amazing! would never leave. Do you think MDF would be a good choice of material to build desks like that? Do you have plans of yours so i can compare?

Some fire neons, and some of the same family Hemigrammus I think. I think my desk is made out of Black MDF, just make sure you have enough support on the table itself. I have plans of my desk, yes. What do you want to compare? You can always send me a PM i'll be glad to help.

post-185075-0-24231100-1426583798_thumb.

post-185075-0-25433900-1426583966_thumb.

post-185075-0-66337900-1426583970_thumb.

post-185075-0-24231100-1426583798_thumb.

post-185075-0-25433900-1426583966_thumb.

post-185075-0-66337900-1426583970_thumb.

The X Desk«BuildLog»

Some fire neons, and some of the same family Hemigrammus I think. I think my desk is made out of Black MDF, just make sure you have enough support on the table itself. I have plans of my desk, yes. What do you want to compare? You can always send me a PM i'll be glad to help.

attachicon.gif2015-03-16 20.17.08.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-03-16-19.20.02.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-03-16-20.16.jpg

Wow! I'm loving those fish, wish I had the tools and talent to make something similar to that!

i would never leave that room. ever. seriously fantastic build and work. top notch. all it needs now is some more components to really put some work on that massive water loop.

yo.. can u upload a video with the tour of the room please?

It is comming soon! I'm waiting untill the whole room is finished for a whole tour! Please stay tuned

The X Desk«BuildLog»

Quick note.
I've heared this build is getting a lot of shares around some forums :) I'm gladd to hear that! but..
If you guys find my build on another forum without my name in it please send me a PM so I can look into it some peeps don't know my name and stuff :)
It would be very helpfull!

The X Desk«BuildLog»

Quick note.

I've heared this build is getting a lot of shares around some forums :) I'm gladd to hear that! but..

If you guys find my build on another forum without my name in it please send me a PM so I can look into it some peeps don't know my name and stuff :)

It would be very helpfull!

Ai Ai Captain! :D

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Pc+superior+personal+opinion+_b5ce30f2bc

I don't get it

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I don't get it

This is the poster build of the PCMR.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

So I am looking and reading all that your doing here and I just noticed that 4 hours has passed..... :o And yea I'm speechless from here on.

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

FTW

So I am looking and reading all that your doing here and I just noticed that 4 hours has passed..... :o And yea I'm speechless from here on.

That's great! It's nice to hear that someone is actually reading through it ^^ 

when is the washroom coming in? xD

I've got a toilet now but that isn't special enough to show on this forum.. Right?

I get the delivery of my bathtub and all sort of shit the next week so I think 3 weeks from now it'll be ready :)

The X Desk«BuildLog»

FTW

That's great! It's nice to hear that someone is actually reading through it ^^ 

I've got a toilet now but that isn't special enough to show on this forum.. Right?

I get the delivery of my bathtub and all sort of shit the next week so I think 3 weeks from now it'll be ready :)

Yea been reading on some carpentry things that you are doing and accomplishing to get the room done and what your adding. Amazing

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Yea been reading on some carpentry things that you are doing and accomplishing to get the room done and what your adding. Amazing

Thanks!

literally jaw dropped couldn't take my eyes off. Like a drug I want more.

I hope your jaw is doing ok? You'll get more ;) I'm working hard on it. Thanks!

The X Desk«BuildLog»

What's that mean

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

What's that mean

PC Master Race, its an old joke.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW