Youtube on android tablet 4.2.2

Hi. 

My sister recently bought a tablet for her little son (i know right?...) and since i am the only tech guy in the family they came to me with it asking why youtube won`t work.
But i don`t use mobile devices beside my phone.

So i did a research and was trying to get it to work with downloading all those apk`s with flash`s, dolphins, operas, and such and it still doesn`t work. And you know there`s $#!t tone of those guides how to install flash on your tablet but none of them work and as i`m stubborn guy usually do figure something out but i just can`t get this thing to work. So my last chance is to hit this forum cause i can`t think of any better place. 

Qick overview of what i`ve done. First i downloaded the app from google store but wouldn`t work. Then serached web and downloaded apk for flash 11.1 for android 4.x, opera mini and both dolphin and dolphin HD browsers. But just nothing work.

So am i missing something or is it really impossible to get this flash youtube working on 4.2.2 because i read those articles that adobe stopped suporting android i just don`t understand how i can have no problems on my bada2 phone (yeah i know i bought it years ago) but 4.2.2 tablet do. 

It`s a KIANO intelect 7 tablet with android 4.2.2. 

please help or kill me 

oh and sorry if i posted in wrong section. i think in good one, no?

What do you mean the YouTube app won't work? Cause the best way to do it is on the app and not through YouTube's pretty crap browser interface

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

youtube is mostly html5 now so...

app not working is just wierd.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You shouldn't need flash. This isn't 2008 :P every youtube video ive encountered in the chrome browser on my mobile devices has worked without me needing flash. What error happens when you try watching a video in the app? 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015