Asus Pb278q Vs. Pb287q

extremescouter

I'm looking for a monitor for just general use along with some photography editing. I'd call myself a semi-professional photographer, so color reproduction is important, but I also want high-resolution so I can see all of the details in my photos. Which one would you guys suggest?

4k is amazing for editing, but if it's professional I'd rather have IPS/PLS 1440p over TN 4k (coming from someone who is a photography enthusiast and owns a 4k TN display).

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'm looking for a monitor for just general use along with some photography editing. I'd call myself a semi-professional photographer, so color reproduction is important, but I also want high-resolution so I can see all of the details in my photos. Which one would you guys suggest?

BL2710PT

"Rawr XD"

I'd go IPS for any kinda of photography editing. Even though 4K is amazing, the IPS panel is going to give you better color reproduction. I have a PB Ips monitor and love it. 

I´m also a semi-professional photographer and I just bought the PB278QR and I have to say it is amazing. I would chose an IPS monitor over more space because it just looks better, the colours, the saturation and the overall look are everything I had hoped for.