Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would rather sell it off because it would be a disrespect to such a powerful CPU if I use it for 1080p gaming only :P

I've always wanted to stream or record games, but I've never had a powerful enough setup to do so. The i7-5820K would be my first component in developing such a setup.

Thanks Linus

I would buy an Asus X99 motherboard build a personal gaming pc for myself. I will use this pc for gaming and video streaming.

I would build a pc based on this CPU and it would be a blast.

I would like a 5820k cuz I can 8)

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I would use it to build my wife a new gaming computer

Would be really cool to finally play minecraft, or even Crysis ^^

i would love this. if i win i'm doing a new build and turning my old pc into an retro game console forget the retron5

i would love to have one because my desktop is currently only running an intel quad core, but i have been saving to buy a better build so winning this will come in great help for me. :)

It'd be so sweet to win a new i7 cpu! Be a piece to begin my upgrade for mainly game dev but some vid editing as well :)

I would really like to have this so I could make a pc for my friend because he has all ways wanted one

The X99 platform is so expensive! lol. I would use this to improve my video editing rates with my game recordings. I am the "Librarian" for my online guild so I take in lots of recordings and edit them down.

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

I would like to have this processor which can be used for adobe premiere pro cc...

Well, a 5820k is definitely overkill for a first build, but that's exactly what I'd be doing with it. Because buying an X99 motherboard and DDR4 i still cheaper than buying a z97 chip, motherboard, and DDR3. Hopefully it'd be just a bit faster than my i3-powered laptop. And maybe some of the games in my steam library would actually be playable.

I Would love to win the i7 5820K giveaway Because it would allow to a get a better PC before i start buying the parts for my new PC there for allowing me to save about £150 on the CPU and allow me to spend more money on the Graphics card instead.

I'd probably sell the CPU and get a nice GPU upgrade.

An i7 5820K would be amazing! Extreme multitasking and gaming is mainly what I'd use if for in my rig.  

Long time viewer here! Never posted to the forums though so I had to make an account just for this.

I would put this to use in gaming and many vms/programs that are making my old phenom struggle. Plus I would be able give my current gaming build to my brother which would be a huge upgrade for him!

Good luck everyone

Honestly I'd build my first enthusiast pc. Not having the cost of a powerful CPU added to the build cost would let me splurge on other parts. Raising that framerate like a boss.

I would use this processor to upgrade my current build to x99 and play games, render edited videos, and continue video game development. 

I would use one of the processors for my computer that I'm building at a snails pace. Bills > components sadly.

Awesome of Intel to provide these to give away!

Have a great holiday season everyone.