Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would go straight into my new rig for Star Citizen. Once i can eventually afford the rest of it. Winning a processor would certainly speed things up.

What i would do with 5820k is use it for my first build overclock it and play games web surf etc.

Been planning to build a new comp with the 5820k. Winning this would save me alot of money.

I would probably sell on e-bay and start my own Montage Parody company, with dank memes, doritos and mountain dew.

mmmmmmm X99.

Mostly Gaming and Video Rendering.

Im also a heavy browser having multiple chrome windows open with 20 + tabs in each.

It would also be a nice upgrade from my 3770k.

Oh... I'd need the extra cores really bad since java is so bad and it's all they teach me in college...

And I'd play super mario world maybe... just kidding but it's not like I'd play anything that really needs so many sweet core action

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

I love the 5820k just based on the price and core count I do a lot of video editing and gaming so this would help a lot.

I would be using the i7 5820k for my up coming showcase build for my custom pc building business.

Parts list:

MoBo - ASUS Rampage V Extreme Extended ATX x99 LGA 2011-V3 Socket, DDR4 3300Mhz+(OC)

CPU - Intel Core i7-5820k Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3Ghz LGA 2011-v3 140W 

RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum Series 32Gb (8x4GB) DDR4 2666

(With Corsair Dominator Platinum LightBar Mod Kit)

GPU - 3-way SLI EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5 256bit cards

Front Panel - ASUS ROG Front Base Dual-Nat Gaming Panel Multi function monitoring and overclocking display controller.

Case - Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower

PSU - Corsair Professional Series AX 1200 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular power supply

Monitor - (3x) ASUS VG248QE 24in 144Hz 1ms response time monitor

All Fans - Corsair Air Series 120 Quiet Edition fans for the case and liquid cooling units.

And of course all of these will be cooled using 3 separate 360mm rads using alphacools 400mm black chrome brass tubing.

Needless to say, my showcase build for my site is going to be a monster! And Winning a part I already planned on buying anyways would make the build that much sweeter!!!

There will be some serious overclocking as well as an awesome build log ahead!!!

I would use the i7 5820K for my few games but I also test antivirus software and record it at the same time.  Not only that but will often test multiple antiviruses at the same time comparing proactive detection methods and exploit prevention.   So basically.

MORE VIRTUAL MACHINES :D!! 

If I would win this processor, I would use it for super fast video and 3D rendering. Probably also would think about actually buying a new motherboard and memory to support the CPU. :)

I'll finally replace my 7 year old gaming pc and also i would be able to render with after fx in less than a year :D

I would love to upgrade my editing and streaming rig as X99 is just so much sweeter than Z97

GIMME MOAR CORES 

This would seriously upgrade my editing pc / Hacintosh but would also let me finally find a decent mobo that would match my build (been wanting a nice looking/spec'd white /black mobo for h440)

This seems the right time to register to the forum after a year of youtube subscription.

Let's try to win this monster!

Moar cores! Can't hurt right? Definitely a new build if I get this baby, especially when they are ~500$ in my Country

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Hope i win, it would be a nice upgrade from my old e7200  :)

uuuh uhh, me, me, i want it

for my shrine

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.