Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would be an awesome Christmas gift as I cannot afford one for myself. My cpu is already so outdated and I cannot overclock it :( 5820k would be just perfect for me!

It would give me a reason to get a new motherboard and replace my Athlon II

this would be the perfect centerpiece for my shrine. I'd still need a few locks of hair to complete it though.

i could use this guy, since my Core2Duo is still "kinda OK" for gaming, but audio editing is slowly becoming pain in the ass

I would love this CPU as multiple cores is great for game development. One core to whatever program I'm using, one to a live instance of the game, one to youtube or spotify, one to a reference PDF, one to a 3D modelling program and one to an image editing program to make textures

Thanks to Intel and Linus Media Group for this giveaway! 

I would use it in my main development machine- developing and testing multi-core, multi-threaded applications, and for some video editing.

Good luck to everyone who enters. 

Merry Christmas and all that stuff! 

I think that I would get myself finally in to video editing because I always wanted to but never had time to teach myself. Now I have a reason to make time and enjoy this awesome CPU!!

I will use it mainly for editing and playing games. 

Thank you guys for this awesome giveaway!

If I got this CPU, I would save up for a motherboard that supports it.

I would overclock this thing balls to the walls, buy an Asus X99 Deluze and make a sweet white themed build.

It would be so nice to win this processor. I would probably use it to start of my streaming and youtube carrier.

I'd upgrade from my aging i7 930. I've been doing a lot of 3D rendering for school, so it would certainly come in useful for that!

I would love to get a 5820k so that way can build my new pc the one I have now is getting a bit old "pentium D 4gb ddr2"

that means I will go buy an x99 motherboard and some ddr4 to go with it 

that would be an awesome up grade from ddr2 to ddr4  :D 

If i won this i would probably overclock it. that would be the first thing i do. second play some Arma 3 :D. Its a cpu bound mess of a game.

I want this processor because I have a Q2C Q8300 and it's very weak. Also I will combine it with 16 GB of RAM and an extremely overclockable motherboard.My budget is limited and I will appreciate your giveaway for me.

Hi linus thanks for the chance to win !!I would probably put the cpu in a frame on the wall to look at him until i  can afford a x99 motherboard....:P

Winning this would be a perfect Christmas president, help me both at uni work and with gaming. Keep doing a great job Linus and co.

Winning this would be a perfect Christmas president, help me both at uni work and with gaming. Keep doing a great job Linus and co.

I'd make a new system with it to help me pull some higher framerates in games (specifically Planetside 2), and then I'd use my old board/CPU to build a streaming PC, so I could stream without losing performance.

Awesome giveaway, I would use this for rendering and streaming games. Mostly for adobe though. It's a great cpu