Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

if i am to win this cpu i will give it to my friend ho has been gaming on a HP laptop from 2005 with a GeForce Go 5400 and a intel core2duo and 3GB of ddr2 300mHz... he may be able to build a computer once he get the cpu. money is not abundant for him....

This would help my next build quite a fair bit  ^_^

edit: I'd like to think I'd use it for powerful audio editing, but will probably end up having to deal with my steam library

I would be able to stream games again.... man its been a while.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

This would be a big upgrade from the AMD Athlon 64 X2 6200+ processor I'm using currently, and would make a world of difference in the video editing I do for friends so much easier. I can't even imagine how much easier this would make life with a beast like this.  :o

awesome video i especially when linus batted the controller i was like wwwwwhhhhaaaa.......? lol but i would really like to receive a nice christmas gift from linustechtips with that intel cpu

This is an awesome giveaway.

Currently sold my desktop, but if I get this I will start to plan a x99 build as a workstation.

If I won I would return the 5820K I purchased last week and use the new one instead. I'd probably use the money saved to add a second 970 to the build.

I am building a gaming rig. I am stuck on the CPU and graphics card because they are the most expensive. A free CPU would cut the cost.