Mineral Oil PC Kit Giveaway

Hopefully Puget isn't affected too much by this, and jot me down for the mATX kit :D

I would appreciate the gift of a mini ITX starter kit, but Puget Systems, I wish you the best of favorable events in the case and hope that the company will remain strong through this difficult instance in time. Godspeed, gentlemen and women, Godspeed.

I don't know what the chances are but I think this would be a cool project for me and my dad because he has a bunch of fish tanks and this would be a cool thing to build with him.

Probably will buy all new parts for it but mini atx maybe. Don't really have a preference.

And to Puget. This is just a huge troll. Hate that stuff like this happens to people just trying to have fun.

I've been looking to build a new 'showpiece' and this would fit nicely.

:lol:Count me in for the drawing!! If I win, I would like the mini-ITX mineral oil pc kit. I will us it as a HTPC system.

The components:

- AMD 6800K

- 2x4GB Gskill 1600

- Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

- Gigabyte GA-F2A85XN-WiFi

- 1TB WD 2.5 HD

- MSI 7870 GB edition

- Corsair RM series 750

Presently installed in a Corsair Obsidian 250D w/H60

would have to purchase an alternate cooler and power supply to fit color theme.

also using Corsair red color fans, but have blue and purple that I could use as well. :D

Thanks and good luck to me!!

I was thinking of doing a mineral oil cooled PC and then found that this was shut down on their site, it is a shame since liquid cooled PC offers nothing like it! I would prefer the ATX model but can modify components if necessary. 

Good luck to puget systems to get through this patent or even make maybe another type of system that complies with the patent! Good Luck!

I showed my boss Linus' videos about the mineral oil build and now hes a fan of the channel.

Patent trolls suck and I hope Puget can get back into the mineral oil pc case business someday.

I would love to have the opportunity to build a mini itx mineral oil pc using a case from Puget.

I would really love to build my own mineral oil PC, been dreaming about it since i saw the first one from Luke's old Mineral Oil PC, Also DAMN PATENT TROLL!

Good luck with them b#tches!!! I would be crazy greatful for either or!! You guys ROCK! I already ordered the mineral oil..... okay, I didn't, but I'm ready when you are!!

I would love a computer like this! None of my friends have something like this, this would be sooooooo coooooool!

Hey! This case would be awesome to build!

I work at a gaming center in Colorado that also does boutique builds... this thing would blow people away!

Sucks they stopped making them... but awesome that you guys are giving them away!

Thanks for the opportunity guys.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

I'd love to win one of these Mineral Oil Cases, Puget definitely inspired me to want to submerge my pc!

Hi,

I am definitely interested in winning.  I have been dreaming of making an oil cooled PC for almost a decade, since I first heard about it in, I think 2006 or 2007.  It is hard to say, but it has been several years. 

If I win, I will purchase the oil to show my enthusiasm for the project and fulfill the contest requirements, but I will not be buying any other parts, since my money situation is very tight; due to my step daughter moving back in recently; so I do not have a preference as to which kit I win.  If I am lucky enough to win, I will build it around the one I get.  If there are different sizes though, I'd like the biggest, so it makes the biggest visual impact.

You guys are great, and hope to hear from you soon.

Aaron Robbins

Coos Bay, OR

Yes yes yes, 1000% yes! I have desperately needed to build a video editing rig for so long. I have been planning a mineral cooled rig for a few months but have gathered just enough money for a cpu, processor, and memory. I'm a perfectionist so i figured i'd just wait until i gather up the cash and stare longingly into the midnight hours in the meantime. I watched the Q&A and I was really disappointed when you said that Puget would no longer be selling the kit. Then you said you would be giving away the remaining kits and my jaw dropped. So i just wanted to say Thank you for being amazing and the opportunity. (And my build will continue regardless, although postponed for funding.)

Well. This giveaway finally got me to join the forums! Consider me entered!

I've built three rigs just in the past two months, and need to get one more in before I leave for basic training! This would be a blast to get done!

If I won I would like a micro atx version. It's a real shame to see them go.

Hey guys! I'm Jack Gerrior and I'm from Woonsocket, Rhode Island. I would really really like that Mineral Oil PC kit by Puget because as my 10th grade project I've begun working on building a mineral oil submerged PC which will be used a media creation center for the 150 students in my building which would enable them to reach new creative levels. If I got this kit it would cut my fundraising costs in half and allow me to build a much better PC. I also wanna say thank you because I've learned so much from you guys and I watch your show religiously, I literally check your channel every few hours (even when I'm at school) to check to see if there are any new videos up. Also with your indirect help you've helped me build these two computers (and many more!)

Corsair 350d
i3-4150 - 3.5GHz
16 GB's Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz
Gigabyte GTX 750ti (Getting a 760 for Christmas)
120 GB Crucial SSD

1TB WD Blue HDD

Corsair 380t
i3-4150 - 3.5GHz
8 GB's Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz
EVGA GTX 760
120 GB Crucial SSD

2TB WD Green HDD

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Hey guys! I'm Jack Gerrior and I'm from Woonsocket, Rhode Island. I would really really like that Mineral Oil PC kit by Puget because as my 10th grade project I've begun working on building a mineral oil submerged PC which will be used a media creation center for the 150 students in my building which would enable them to reach new creative levels. If I got this kit it would cut my fundraising costs in half and allow me to build a much better PC. I also wanna say thank you because I've learned so much from you guys and I watch your show religiously, I literally check your channel every few hours (even when I'm at school) to check to see if there are any new videos up. Also with your indirect help you've helped me build these two computers (and many more!)

Corsair 350d

i3-4150 - 3.5GHz

16 GB's Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 750ti (Getting a 760 for Christmas)

120 GB Crucial SSD

1TB WD Blue HDD

Corsair 380t

i3-4150 - 3.5GHz

8 GB's Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz

EVGA GTX 760

120 GB Crucial SSD

2TB WD Green HDD

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Way to stifle innovation, patent-trolls! On the bright side, I'd love to build one of these!