Origin: Online Login Is Currently Unavailable

UltraNeonGaming

As the title says I get this issue every time I launch origin, My internet is working fine, I downloaded BF4 (Again -_-) then closed the program, and once I opened it I got this message: post-122851-0-06316400-1417778525.png

Does anyone know how to fix this? It's been like this for 3 hours!

I have reinstalled the program and allowed it in Windows firewall's "Allow a program to communicate through firewall" but still no luck, It was working fine but after BF4 downloaded and installed this issue came up.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Happens all the time. Just wait.

Happens all the time. Just wait.

I've been waiting for almost 4 hours, Origin online status for Aus says it's up and running

I've been waiting for almost 4 hours, Origin online status for Aus says it's up and running

Than I don't know. I know it happens often but I never experienced 4 hours of downtime.

Than I don't know. I know it happens often but I never experienced 4 hours of downtime.

First I had to wait for my "Australian Internet" to take it's time downloading BF4, then have to go thru this crap!

Looks very shady, I don't want to try it

I use bf3 version of it and it works perfectly. Its well known app for playing bf without origin.

I use bf3 version of it and it works perfectly. Its well known app for playing bf without origin.

I still just want origin to work

I still just want origin to work

ok its your choice. I just give options :)

Contact their support

I tried that, the page where you have to login just before the live chat starts is broken, it has the page broken icon in it.

God I hate Origin Logins.

With any bandwidth limiter in place (not even selecting/limiting origin, and it can take up to 10mins to login, watching the spinning circle just sit there trying...

Remove limiter (which I use for my other programs and kinda NEED it on, but without it, it can be instant (hardly ever) and mostly is 2-5mins login time.

Always hated it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I tried that, the page where you have to login just before the live chat starts is broken, it has the page broken icon in it.

Make another account and try to reach them.

God I hate Origin Logins.

With any bandwidth limiter in place (not even selecting/limiting origin, and it can take up to 10mins to login, watching the spinning circle just sit there trying...

Remove limiter (which I use for my other programs and kinda NEED it on, but without it, it can be instant (hardly ever) and mostly is 2-5mins login time.

Always hated it.

This login page with this error pops up after 2 mins of waiting

Make another account and try to reach them.

I can't login to contact live support, I can't make an account

This login page with this error pops up after 2 mins of waiting

Login in offline mode if you can, go to settings and tick 'Beta Client' to be downloaded/used.

Helps a lot of people...god knows why they don't update this to actually work in all systems from the get go.

/May not work, but usually helps a lot of origin issues.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Login in offline mode if you can, go to settings and tick 'Beta Client' to be downloaded/used.

Helps a lot of people...god knows why they don't update this to actually work in all systems from the get go.

/May not work, but usually helps a lot of origin issues.

I already am in offline mode since I can't connect to the internet

I already am in offline mode since I can't connect to the internet

Well it worked fine for me then in online mode, so it's not a world wide thing.

Also, in Offline mode (which I'm now in)

Go to File menu, 'Origin>ApplicationSettings' and then down the bottom of the first page, Tick 'Auto Keep Origin up to date' & 'Update to the Beta version when available' further below that.

Exit Origin after a few second, retry, it 'should' connect to the update server and update before you login, giving you a later more updated version with some bugs fixed and hopefully you can login.

If you ARE ON BETA, remove that tick, and do the same, exit, retry (maybe some files are corrupted, may need replacing)

*hovers pointer over 'go online'*

*click*

*click click*

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

I'm having the same problem xD

*hovers pointer over 'go online'*

*click*

*click click*

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

I'm having the same problem xD

Yeah I get that, BUT...did you try the settings Tick Auto-Update & Tick Use BETA & Restart?!?

I explained how to find it in above posts.

Yeah I get that, BUT...did you try the settings BETA tickbox & Restart?!?

I'm gonna try that out now