Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That accent lighting kit is sweet ;D

But seriously, thank you Linus & Antec for having this giveaway! LMG is growing up so fast.

So the thing that I like the most out of this bundle is the PSU. You might say there are many things in this bundle (although there are 10 things exactly if we count the fans separately) that are better in this give-away however i like it because it's fully modular, it is 750 watts supply which will give the owner the ability to expand their build without the risk of having to change the PSU, it has 80 plus gold efficiency certificate which will save some power when using your PC and finally the main reason I like it so much is that it looks freaking awesome !!! 

P.S:Thanks for giving us chance to win such awesome bundle and good luck everybody  :)

So the thing that I like the most out of this bundle is the PSU. You might say there are many things in this bundle (although there are 10 things exactly if we count the fans separately) that are better in this give-away however i like it because it's fully modular, it is 750 watts supply which will give the owner the ability to expand their build without the risk of having to change the PSU, it has 80 plus gold efficiency certificate which will save some power when using your PC and finally the main reason I like it so much is that it looks freaking awesome !!! 

P.S:Thanks for giving us chance to win such awesome bundle and good luck everybody  :)

My favorite item goes to Kuhler 1250, I don't know the reason why, but I think, I just felt in love with it's cool and quite design. :)  :rolleyes:  :wub: 

Those Pulse Orange headsets looks very slim and pretty cool imo!

Woul like to have one :o)

I'd say that my favorite item would have to be the power supply. Since I'm currently building a new gaming PC and have no power supply, it would be nice to win one! All the other items are just a giant bonus to me too!

I like the headphones, they are so stylish and that orange color is so nice! I think wireless headset is best for gamers, I can't count those times when I just rush with my headphones connected in pc. R.I.P.

Favorite item in that would be the Kuhler 1250 because it looks nice with the LED and is definitely better than my current cooler.

Cool giveaway

my favorite from the lot:

the 1100, cause my current case is horrible and would love to build in one

Another giveaway!? Man you guys are crazy and I love it! My favorite thing out of this bundle would be the case. It has alot of space on the inside for some serious guts and its just simply beautiful!

The power supply is my favorite. I watched Paul hardwares review of it and I love these huge fan the switch for the lights although it would probably stay on haha

I would say that the most important thing is the Kuhler 1250 cpu cooler. I'm currently running a 8350 with a stock cooler and it's not precisely quiet let's just say, specially after my air flight the nice people there have completely deformed my case letting out more noise than before. I have been wanting a cpu cooler for a while in order to silence my system a bit more,  

I might have done a reply already but I don't think it posted. If it has sorry. Anyway, my favorite would be the CPU Cooler you have shown from Antec. My reason for this is because it has two fans. Cool i know, and I think I might give antec a go. Haven't really though of using it before as I mainly use Asus and Corsair products.

favorite item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Kuhler 1250

Pulse headset

why:

the case its kinda clean and cool desing, the cpu cooler is not the best but the avg performance its great and the headset it just looks cool! xD

nvm i really whanted to win this giveaway like anyone else cuz im planning to build a new custom pc in a few weeks from now.

THX linus as always.

cool giveaway

my favorie part must vbe the psu, high quiality, good lookin and its 80 plus gold. a really good and solid psu i'd say