ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Awesome Card!

Obligatory comment for the giveaway~!

Both great cards. Its just a shame that Australian vendors charge $200 more.

I'd love to win this card since the one I'm using right now is WAY too loud for me :(

I kinda like the color changing aspect of the card. It matches the LED's on my pc, and would be cool to have an amazing card in my system.

Really like the look of those cards, but I'm surprised they didn't have more options for led color on the extreme.. Blue would have matched my build nicely..

Both look great but the omega is a bit harder to build around due to the colors. The extreme version is much easier to fit in a build and looks like a better version of the windforce one from gigabyte.

I think the carbon fiber finish looks cool too :)

Good luck everyone

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I need this video card because with my integrated video card from my pc i get max. 15 fps on a game. :( :( :(

The AMP! Extreme looks sooo good.... don't really like the LED, I personally like the inside of my case to be dark with subtle illuminations here and there rather than full on bright colored LEDs, but that's not much of a complaint. The AMP! Omega looks pretty good as well, but that black with yellow stripes looks like PNY's XLR8 cooler for the GTX 770

they both look sooooo great and you know you want to give it to me ;)

I'm here from the land down under, currently pushing through vce, my final year at school and studying 5 plus hours a day. Would absolutely love to win that amazing card as it would fast track building my first PC so I can play it straight after school is out before I'm chained back to the desk for university.

Love you as always Linus, and I'm watching all your Videos even if I have no interest in the product occasionally but just want to see you!

Cheers!

i like the power efficiency and the overclocking potential :)

I love the look of both of them, especially the extreme. The omega looks good but those yellow stripes are a limiting factor when building an entire PC, unless you happen to be making a yellow PC (which isn't too common).

The best about Zotac Extreme is that it can stay cool and silent all times while still being the fastest card in the world!

Carbon Fiber. Nice.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

The omega looks less like it can travel in time so I guess that I like that one better.... would be shame if you where in the middle of beating Alduin and your PC got transported to the year 1456. 

giphy.gif

i dont have muchexpirience with zotac cards but if i win one, i have to try :D