ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

am i the only one around who thinks that the extreme looks extremely awesome?

looks awesome, and a graphics card would really help my budget....

The looks of the card are just amazing, plus it has custom LED that make it even better looking. 

hoooeeee that's a nice card.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

YEAHYYYYY FREE STUFF!!!! YOLO SWAG YOLO XXxxXX

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I would rather have a omega for space reasons, but the extreme looks cooler (just my opinion)

Love the power efficiency... I definitely need one of these to replace my GIGABYTE R9 280x! :P

| CPU: i5-4670K (OC@4.0ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte-GA-Z97X | RAM: G.SKILL-16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: Gigabyte-R9 280X OC Edition | Drives: OCZ-240gb SSD/500gb HDD | PSU: Corsair-CX 750watt 

| Display: QNIX-QX2710 (1440p/OC@116hz) | Keyboard: Func-KB-460 | Mouse: SteelSeries-Sensie RAW | Audio: SteelSeries-9H Headset | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) |

i like this non-reference card because it looks cool ( pun greatly intended)

That 980 ... i would give my soul for it ..and the carbon fiber is better for me .. looks better .. 

go linus ! :D 

love the estetics of the card ! but i am wondering how much does a "silicon chip lottery" really affect performance?

ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme! is awesome its low power consumption is perfect for my 500 watts power supply!

that extreme cooler is absolutely sexy!!! would fit perfect with my current build... Linus Please give me that card?!

Wow, can I even run this "monster" in a PCIe 2.0 MoBo?

'POWER BOOST',great power delivery on the card.Two 8 pin connectors... mhmhmh..so sexy :)  A dream comes true...

In general about 900 series... :

INSANE performance in 165W TDP cards... did you ever get that in any previous generations ? MAXWELL is truely ground breaking architecture. And about these OMEGA and EXTREME cards, they give you the most out of the 970 design.

Zotac did great on these cards. They look gorgeous (although I prefer the simple look of the Omega)

Desktop : i5 3570K@4.3GHz, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, Sapphire R9 290, 2*4Gb DDR3 1866mhz, Intel 335 180gb, 2*1tb, all wrapped up in a Corsair Air 540 and fed by a Seasonic Platinum P760,  Windows 8.1 Pro

Laptop : i7 4700MQ, 2*4gb DDR3 Sodimm 1600mhz, Nvidia GTX780m, 70% Gamut Full HD Matte Display, 2*128gb Sandisk Ultra Plus, 1*256gb mSATA Crucial M500, Fedora 20 & Windows 8.1 Pro

Looks Extreme! I'll upgrade to a 970 later unless I win of course :)