ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think upgrading from 770 GTX isn't worth it but if I could get one for free... :)

That's the 1st time i  saw this company. Seems good one i should check their products!

What I've always liked about Zotac is their orange theme. It's a quite rare color for PC parts but I think it's pretty. But even more prettier is the ability to choose the color accents of the card like their GTX 980 AMP! Extreme so it fits every rig.

I'm planning at some time to get a GTX 970. A card like one of those would be sweet! The only problem is the price, a lot of cards out there are at least $30 cheaper and I don't think the Omega is worth it to me.They are still great cards and it would be awesome to own one!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE ZOTAC for this giveaway! :D 

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying

Not a huge fan of the faux carbon-fibre but love the lighting.

The extreme looks insane.  Def. my choice of the two, and well, any 970 card out right now.  Thing looks fantastic.

The metal shroud on both of the gtx 970 are amazing...but i think 980's stock cooler looks the best xD

Hopefully I can win 1 so that I won't have to wait for AMD offerings...

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

I actually prefer the plastic cooler on the extreme :) The omega does look a bit more "boring" and not as sleek :)

Really enjoy your reviews.  

The Zotac cards look fantastic, great design team working there, my favourite so far and seeing them I'm glad I missed the first wave of 970 buyers so I can update to one of these.

- Tin

It seems Zotac really stepped up this year delivering some very good designs and improving on the already improved 900 series gpu.I wish i could get my hands on that beast GTX 980 amp extreme!