ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Zotac sure brought in a beasty looks to the AMP editions of 970. Love the looks :)

I own a Zotac 750Ti and I have a great experience :)

That gpu is sick!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

wonder how long it takes for the site to go down with this giveaway...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

In the name of Gabe of the house Newell, first of his name, king of the Valve and the steam machines, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm, I Robb of the House Stark, Lord of Winterfell, and warden of the North, request you to give this card to me. 

Please Linus baby I need this card I'm buying an Aventum ll by Digital Storm the name of my build is going to be the 'black dranzer' the only reason why I am not building it myself is because I loveee their case (Aventum ll) is a beauty and it is expensive so I can't really afford this card please Linus help a brother out ! from Houston, TX I will even pay for the shipping :D

post-150325-0-11857400-1413584355.jpg

Random.org gods please bless us with a 1 post winner.

I would really benefit from this card :D

*Duck face* Quack quack quack! I recently bought a gigabyte gtx 970. This one looks beastly too. Quack!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

i like the overkill build of the card in general and i like that it is on the quieter side even under load!

better odds than the lotto I suppose, and free too :)

I love the high power efficiency and the huge overclocking potential of these cards!

Think its about time to replace these XFX 7870's. 

I freaking love the fake carbon fiber pattern and also the lighting, it looks absolutely awesome, the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt have an illuminating Zotac logo