ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

All the POWA!!...efficiency! And LEDs!

BOth are awesome..!! but i prefer the AMP OMEGA for mi M-itx case.

"The fastest single gpu gaming experience on planet earth", yeah i want it

I've always loved the shrouds of any ZOTAC video card, and not to mention the performance

I need a case upgrade soon, so if I won I guess I'd need to get something with a side window. Getting something beefier than a hand-me-down Radeon HD 6850 would be nice.  B)

HMMMMM.........The new Zotac GPU Xtreme could make me change allegiance from TEAM RED. These 970/980 series GPU are SWEET! 

I like the price point of the 970 and the 900 series power efficiency.

Also those zotac coolers look badass  

I still have a Nvidia GTX 9600 512 MB. And I am probably gonna get the Zotac GTX 980 AMP Edition for a new one :P

the GTX 980 with triple fans cooling... that's some way to get your graphics card overcloak , aaand the breathing LED's make it look awesome :P  . winning one would be awesome.

I really hope they have a lot in stock during the holidays~

Efficiency and great looks, what's not to like about them?

Do the Zotacs also have an under ~68°C fan off mode like for example the strix series and other?

reeaaally would like to get my hands on one of those!! :D  are still stuck with my geforce gtx 650... in a gaming pc... doesn't workt to well anymore <_< if i could win one it would be REALY nice

I like the fact that for a decently low price, you can get a beast of a grapbics card with lower power consumption and temperature.

So this year is when I got into computers... a lot! I got mine this summer and since then I've wondering about this world! I'm by no means an expert... there's some stuff that i would like to know which is either real basic or not interesting (like how cuda cores makes a graphics card better (i think this is just an NVIDIA thing though (parenthesis inside parenthesis... most. hold. urge. to. call. it. parenth-ception... damn it :P!)), how the "megahertz" on memory makes it better (I now know that there's a difference between memory and storage :P!)... Sorta how the numbers in the specs translate to "real life" observable... And also what makes a motherboard good or bad!... If that's even a thing... hehe and if someone reads this and knows where i could learn this i'd be grateful)

Anyways this went a bit off-topic... hehe but yea so this is the first year that i got genuinely excited for these new graphic-cards! I don't particularly NEED them or could I afford them... but... I want it... :P hehe I could say that it`ll help me do make better content (Cuz it`ll magically heal cronical procrastination :P!), or make promises like "I`ll make it the most beastly PC. EVAH!" (There`s a reason I can`t afford it! Must be nice to have disposable income :P...) But i`ll just say that I want it :)! Cuz it`ll make me happy! not in a "this pleases me...." type of way... but having it my hands... assembling it... see the improvements on the games that I played before... Thinking to myself "How could I ever have play in those graphics!? Like gaaawwwwwwdddd :P" hehe and pretty much to feel giddy that I won something ! I BEAT THE ODDS! 

hehe anyways... this probably the longest message here... Can it count for two ??? 

Thanks for reading !

amazing.

CPU+Cooler: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz + Corsair H105 (Getting custom loop soon)  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC  RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB  Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero  PSU: Corsair AX860i  Case: Corsair Graphite 760T Black

Dam that 970 Extreme is a sexy card. too bad it isn't real carbon fiber.. thats a shame. would be nice to win the 980 tho. my HD 5770 is about to die.. poor thing :(

personally i like the new coolers and i like the two products in general BUT, i do not like the fact that BOTH of them are triple slot ... i would have liked to see at least the omega being dual slot, being the smaller brother

and this time i actually have a reason to enter in the giveaway ... i recently bought the ROG swift ... but i do not a have a GPU good enough to run it ... so ... either i win or i wait till i get money ... in about a year

A 980 would be fantastic in my new High-End build and seeing as I just ordered one of these, SLI would destroy any game I throw at it!

ZOTAC FTW!

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this awesome giveaway!