ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I need it because to get it in Australia would cost about $250 more which hardly seems fair.

On a card like this, does overclocking really give you that much more power? I can see it making a difference on a lower end card, but how big is the performance difference on a card like the 970 or 980?

I am in for the silence, GTX 980 it's the King.

i like that they look awesome, their performance are outstanding, but its a shame many 970 and 980 are out of stock in many places.

in general they are awesome cards

Personally, I do not care what my computer looks like so I would prefer the Extreme since either has a higher clock.

DAYUM THIS CARD IS FANCY

also nice review linus, and thx Zotac for free stuff :D

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The ZOTAC Omega looks like a beast and what better to go along with it then the power of 900 series efficiency>

As this will be my first post on linustechtips forum, I hope I win the Zotac GTX 970. Great review by the way, and I love all the information and reviews on your youtube channel.

The pricing for the 900 series has been fairly good, like in the video the biggest problem is the stock. They must be holding out for the holiday rush.

I like with these cards Zotac favor graphical performance over size. With so much extra room in mid-towers and full-towers its good to see someone actually using it.

I would love to win the GTX 980, but would there be any (hate to use this term) "Bottlenecking" issues with my current gaming setup if I won it and swapped it with my current GFX card?

Specs:

Gigabyte 78lmt-usb3 rev 5

FX-6300 OC to 4.2 (H55 cooler)

8gb Adata XPG v2 DDR3 1600 at XMP settings

Current GFX card: PNY XLR8 GTX 460 OC with additional OC at 830mhz GPU 2300mhz Ram

Damn those are some amazing cards. Would be amazing to win one. Thanks Zotac and LTT.

Those 970's look great. And sheer size is astonishing.

OMG i want to win that card so bad im building a comp and it would be great to have the 980 in it

IT IS the best gaming experince in the world with the geforce gtx 980

I always wondered how Zotac cards are but they seem pretty cool and well built from this video. I have only used XFX and Asus up to now but this will be on my list.