ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the look of the Extreme. Too bad it is just plastic.

Kinda regretting not waiting for the new Maxwell chips when I recently built my new rig, since I could've have far better performance for a slight price increase. To win the best consumer grade GPU in existence would be amazing, especially since the overclocking looks so promising. Hopefully whoever wins it puts it to good use.

as linus said i think i prefer the" EXTREME!!!" just because i like the LEDs. 

this is going to be me if i win this card lol. good luck to everyone!

post-149599-0-46072800-1413567613.jpg

dont think it would fit in well with my system oh well it would be a bit of an upgrade

Sweet, awesome giveaway from Zotac. I want it, but good luck everyone. Also I almost forgot, I think the big black one look awesome too.

Do you think that the extreme is actually better than the asus strix 970 or is it just silicone lotery?

I'm sad that i bought a gtx660 ti two years ago, because the energy consumtion/speed is much higher than in the 900series. The Extreme edition looks very nice and i would be very proud to own one of these bad guys.

I love the looks of the zonal amp and that carbon fibre!

Definitely would love to win this card...its time for an upgrade!

The zotac extreme card looks SO damn sexy

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I really like the 900 series because it has a nice efficiency and a really competitive price .. And i'm sure there will be more performance with the new generation maxwell with the time..

Well hoping I get lucky with this card. Personally I like the coolers of both the Omega and the Extreme, and if they are as quiet as the video says then that is awesome.

WOOO GIVEAWAY. The extreme version is cooler.

I've never had a Zotac product before. I love the 3 fans cooler.
Seem like this could be my first time since I am planing to do a upgrade recently.

Free will be even BETTER :D

I really like the carbon fiber look!

I like the design but what I like the most is that speed.