ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Ohh, don't mind me, I'm just drooling over my keyboard, while looking at that ampEXTREME

i have a 5 year old msi r6570 hd 2gb it is well feeling its age to be honest. i would not mind getting a zotac omega i quite like the metal chassis, but why, why oh why have they choose yellow , is it to match corsairs h1500 headphones. but on a different note winning an upgrade would be awesome. good luck guys 

there can only be one!.......winner

I like designs that are understated, so for me the reference cooler from nVidia is a little much, with the green leds, and silver cooler. So this one is definitely not a design I would personally go for. However the performance, and price of the 900 series is really good, my 780 from EVGA was $550, then the 970 comes out for $200 less and the same performance, the progression of price to performance is getting really good, and maybe people will actually stop getting those inferior consoles and get hardware with some real power.

This card would be a good replacement for my 750ti.  :)

I was already planning on buying a 970 for the Witcher 3 and Dragon Age, but free is always better! Even tho I don't know if it fits my case or mobo.

Ah well, in that case I can use the money I put aside for a new case or mobo!

980 AMP Will be awesome to a 4K monitor with G-Sync, ye im looking at you "Acer XB280HK" :D

You sir, have a wonderful day ?  | Sorry for my bad dyslexia English  :(

Spoiler

Gaming PC - MB: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE - CPU: AMD 3950X - RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3733 C17 DC - 32GB - GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC - 11GB GDDR6 - Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR - Headset: Sennheiser PC350SE - PSU: Corsair AX860i - SSD: Samsung 980PRO 1TB - SSD: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB

HTPC - MB: MSI B450M MORTAR - CPU: AMD 2400G - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 3200MHz 32GB - GPU: AMD 2400G - PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W - SSD: Samsung EVO 120GB - HDD: 7x 3TB WD RED in raid 6 - Raid controller: MEGARAID LSI 9361-8I

Totaly want it, time for an upgrade from an AMD Radeon HD 5750 :D

Nice review! Really like the new 900series cards, they're so powerefficient, makes me want one!

I admire the GTX 900 Series in general for its power efficiency, performance at a price point, and overclockability. Zotac is a good partner for NVidia and I also find their mini PC's to be some of the more innovative ideas in the recent years. I'm also glad that they can do a giveaway!

Hello Linus,

Excellent review, looking forward to the giveaway.

The Zotac looks like a solid option for anyone that would like a high-end single GPU experience.

Thanks!

Hopefully I will get either a 970 or 980 for my build coming up. They look like BEASTS!!

Well I've been wanting a upgrade to my Graphics Card anyway, so I hope I win. 

I like how much more powerful it is compared to my card lol.

The Omega with configurable LED stripes would kill anything :D

Damn, the extreme edition looks really sick. These 970s are still out of stock everywhere, need to get my hands on one!