ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Trying to upgrade my PC to be a game server for the kids rooms and my graphics cards are holding me back. I'd like to try an nvidia card after only using AMD stuff forever.

Those cards look awesome! I want to go with a single card and these can handle the work loads I'll have!

I couldn't afford one of these bad boys so winning it is really the only way we'll get to experience it.

Love the shows, thanks!

I prefer metal to plastic, but as far as aesthetics go, I like the look of the Extreme better. I do think that the Omega will work much better for themed builds though.

I thinks its crazy awesome how much more effecient the 900series is on just an architecture change. Would love to see what happens when the die shrink kicks in. 780 type performance on about 100watts?!

Are you... One of us! Become... One of us! Which one?... One of us!

I especially like that orange racing stripe (stripes) and metal shroud on the omega, and that carbon fiber on the extreme, and of course I like the 900 series price/efficiency/noise etc.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

I'd go for the Extreme if it's not too much more expensive, performance is performance. ;)

I would so love this card. I like the looks, and I like the performance. I'm running dual GTX 460's that are swiftly becoming obsolete. And with both me and my wife losing our jobs, it's not looking like I'm going to be getting a replacement for these for quite a while.

On a more positive note, I would LOVE the look of my rig with one of these cards in my case. Would definitely make me wanna play more games, and look into more games that would take advantage of the power of these cards!

I found these card to be a beast can't wait to try them out for myself  :P  :D  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

I love the Extreme cards because they look so nice + I love The DSR tech and finally I love free stuff :)

Linus is Love.
Linus is LYFE.

Those Graphics cars are beasts!! Awesomeness at its best, I'd say so! 

KAZZANAUT YOUTUBE!

I like the performance and power efficiency of the new cards plus the Zotac 970 Omega looks amazing. Whould love to have that 980 in my rig :P

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need a new card, I have RMAed my 280x 3 times, 1 repair 2 replacements and every time it messes up.

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

I like the fact that is more powerful than my R9 270X.  xD

Oh! and the hardware it look so much better too.

I really like the look of the Zotac cards. The 900 series also seems to be very reasonably priced for the performance you get.

AMD FX-8350|Asus M5R97 2.0|Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB|Asus GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II|Rosewill Blackhawk Mid Tower|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM|Corsair CX600M|Samsung SyncMaster 205BW|Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo|CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - Tenkeyless (Brown)|Zowie EC1 Evo Black|Razer Tiamat 2.2 Headset|Windows 8.1|

Thanks for the opportunity Linus and zotac :D

Both cards look AWESOME! Though I'm a minimalist guy, so I better like the omega, but if I happen to win the extreme one, I wont be salty either ;)

Usually I hate the looks of Zotac cards but they actually did really well on these two, very impressed. 

I really like the simple look of the Omega edition. Also I'm really amazed of how good performance you reached with them! Now I want one :D

The best thing about the new GTX series is the cost to performance ratio. You get a whole lot of bang for your buck.

These new ZOTAC cards look really powerful and I would seriously consider them when upgrading my video card.

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

Lovin' the look of the Extreme.  That carbon fiber look is fresh!!!