ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Awesome card, love the Design and features. Hope i can win it. Great video as always Linus & Team!

The extreme edition is one hell of a sexy graphics card. It was a bit of a let down, knowing that it's plastic. Would have been way cooler if it were full metal like the omega.

I'm here to make entries, and win prizes.

Uh the AMP! Extreme edition looks so god damn sexy :3 I think it`s cool that they haven't went with a card full of colors because with a simple black and grey it will fit in most builds, visually.  :)

Good luck to everyone!

HTPC: Approx 449$ USD total (Built by used hardware) = Chassis: Fractal Design Node 605 CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 GPU: Asus GTX 960 Strix 2GB RAM: 2x4 GB Kingston Value DDR3 LP MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 rev. 1.0 SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB PSU: LC Power 600 Watt LC6600GP2 CPU Cooler: Stock (For now)

Main Rig: (In Planning/Saving up)

Best looking card on the market!!!

And great performance... what else would we need?

Free fastest single gpu gaming experience on urrrf?! That'd be amazing seeing as how i've been on backorder for a Strix970 for like two weeks now.. :(

If I won that would be cool. :D 

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Love the maxwell gpu and the carbon fiber finish they added to the card, never seen that before!

Wow those look so cool! I made little research and noticed that gtx980 is only a little bit better than 2x gtx880m SLI... interesting... But gosh! how much better 980m is!!! It's like two times better than 880m! Really waiting to see what we are playing with after 2 years when it's time to upgrade. I bet the 1000m (?) series are gonna be awesome.

Well, the GPU should go to me. I am plannining to do my first build soon (I am 13) and I have a crap-ton of money saved up. If I got this GPU then I could easily do a build with x99. I really want to win, but I won't, so congrats to the winner.

I like how the GPU looks, and the fact that it's a freaking 980 which is like the most baller card, and that it's free to the winner. The cooler seems like it performs very well, and I like the red LEDs which should go with my build. Really enjoyed the vid, LMG.

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

GOSH! This card is so perfect. Hope Bitspower or EK releases their water blocks ;) I'd love to spend my savings for my future GPU on a custom water cooling loop :0

the AMP! Omega has a way better looking cooler design just for the fact that its more simpler and has a cool looking stripe going across the card.

Cool leds. Great Design! Would love to have one! :D

i would love to win a gpu so i can start a build with a nice cpu and have a real nice computer.

I love the customizable LEDs but although the triple fan cooling is probably better I think it wouldn't fit in my case. Oh and I also loooove the performance (as if that was odd)

I really like their size :D 

Yeah, in electronics minimalisic is the way to go but I just can't resist their size :)

gahd AMP Extreme would go perfect with my Green Rig Build :)

This would go great with my new build! Hoping to complete it next month, havent gotten the card yet, and i absolutely love this card. Love the big and rugged looks combined with the LEDS, not to mention of course the sheer power of the card.

Linus have I ever told you HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS? Thanks for the giveaway once again.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

its awesome.. currently running a gtx 570.. planning to upgrade with this monster <3

~ i7 950 stock | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | Asus Sabertooth | MSI GTX 570 stock | Antec 750W True Power | Corsair XMS3 4GBx4 1600 | WD Green 1 TB | WD Blue 3 TB  | Seagate Ironwolf 4 TB | Xbox 360 wired Controller | CM Storm ENFORCER ~

~  RIP - Dell Studio 1555 | Backlit Keyboard | 1080 P | Battery almost Dead..  ~

~ RIP - Intel P4 1.7 ghz | 4o GB HDD | 17'' | 256 MB Ram | 845 GLLY | Custom modded led Keyboard ~
~(+ my d3ad brain lol:))~