ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Really love the Carbon fiber look of the card makes it look sleek like a race car. Would love to put this baby in my build!

Does it even lift,  I do want one, disco lights and all

Hi:

I really like the looks of that beastly cards! i've never have one of that pretty cards because here are very costly, but one can just dream. Grettings, this page rocks! :)

Amp! me to the extreme. I love that carbon fibre look.

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

The overall finish of the Zotac 970 AMP Extreme is just amazing. The Carbon fiber finish along with the breathing lights are so awesome.  :P 5 stars from me Zotac good job.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein

i have been sitting on my gtx 570 for ages its time for a new rig. the 900 series have really made me actually look at cards again for the first time in a long time would be nice if they were actually in stock anywhere. Ill probably just end upgetting a 970 since i think the 980 might be a little bit out of my final price range but they are pretty azaming looking cards/

Errrma gerrrd. I need one of these in my case RIGHT NOW. Or when ever I guess... 

I really love MFAA and how Dynamic Super Resolution is officially suported

Also it just looks extreme!

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

Everyone is telling how beautiful Zotac 980 amp extreme is. I totaly agree with all you. 
But more important then look is ability of overclocking this beauti. The power consumption even after clocking will be less then GTX780 or GTX780Ti so this video card will be perfect to my PC as I play alot and I'd love to save some money on my electricity bill. And one more time ZOTAC congrats for the designe of this video card. : ) 

So is this card capable of running ArmA III on ultra with sampling on 400%? I've got a 6 core i7 and 32 gigs of 1833mHz ram. Thank you!

Awesome giveaway btw!

That would be a good card for my new set. And it will be, no matter when.

Honestly, 900 series are probably the best graphics cards out right now. They have absolutely great performance for the price. I mean the 970 is only $329! Great job Nvidia!

Damn, the 900-series cards are beasts.

The Zotac's cards are awesome. I like the Omega for it's metal look, but the Extreme with it's carbon fiber look and the lights. Hard to say which one I would pick myself. But I guess, I will choose the one that has EXTREME in it's name then.  :D  :D

Damn the manufacturers that make the gamer's life so hard.  :D  :D

Thanks for the opportunity!

Love the beast look of that monster!

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2