ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Really nice coolers. And nothing beats the 900 series for performance.

I like the design of the new gtx cards and how incredibly fast the new cards are .

I want that 980 extreme and 900 series seems nice with those banana's cooler. Uhm wait what???

No seriously maxwell is pretty well.

Love the 900 series, price is great, overclocks like a monster and the AMP Omega looks awesome! From the front at least :P

My last 4 780's have all been Zotac, and I absolutely love the performance and reliability!  I really want to check out hte 980's!!!!

Darn thats a great looking gpu!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I would be pretty happy if i won

I like the coolers, i hate 2 slot cards because they often get warm and this nice triple slot cooler should keep the card cool.

Greats, Max

Intel Core i7 3930K@4,5GHZ | ASRock X79 Fatal1ty Professional | Corsair H105 | Corsair Air 540 | Inno3D Geforce GTX770 Sli | 8GB Ripjaws

Only just got around to watching the review, oops.

Definitely impressive performance, also a very interesting looking card.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Love the design of both zotac cards and I really love how the 900 series has much lower power consumption than other video cards of even less power

i7 3770k - sandisk ssd -evga gtx 660 - kraken x61 - 16gb corsair vengeance - nzxt h440 - logitech g502 proteus core- hackintosh = badass  

The 900 series is great! Exspecially the price comparing to older series cards for example the 700 series.

Very affordable for higher end cards and perform better than previous series cards. That is the main reason i like the new

900 series with the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP being a perfect choice.

One of the best looking cards I have ever seen. Good build quality!

The USB capabilities and Power Boost are pretty cool. I would be interested to see how they perform on my system.

My favorite feature for the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, and the new GTX 900 series is the Over Clocking capabilities, lower power consumption, and I really really love the LED effects on the ZOTAC video cards! Really takes it to the next level.  If I win I will build a completely new PC around it. 

616 pages of entries, what's one more. 

Hardware: || Intel i7 4770K || MSI GTX 760  || 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z 2133MHz || Crucial M550 512GB || 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB ||

Peripherals: || Leopold TKL (MX Browns with landing pads) || Razer Deathadder 2013 || BenQ XL2420T || Dell U2414H ||

Audio: || JBL LSR305 || ATH-AD700 || Aune T1 || Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 || AT2035 ||