ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What I like in general about the 900 series is the efficiency of the card, because now you are getting more performance per Watt than ever before and with that comes better overclocking on the reference card and even more if you have an aftermarket cooler, you are getting more from every dollar that you spent and that is, I think, a win-win situation for us the consumer, and for the manufacturer :)

Love the look of the GPU and looking for something more powerful than my gtx 570 to power a 1440p panel which I am planning on getting

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

The answer is so simple. 900 series cards have the best performance and Zotac really has come up with nice design with the pcb. Thanks to that OC+ feature there is gpu voltage range up to 1.6v, which would be so good for me when I wanted to mount my Kingpin Fat pot on to it.

I wanna win

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Yeah, I know... pretty sucky of me to first post on a giveaway - shame on me :(

Still, I'm a long time fan of the linustechtips channel, I find it most informative.

That being said, the 970 and 980 cards are the first nvidia cards that could actually turn me away from my ATI fanboyism and I've been using ATI/AMD for a long time. Don't really like the design of these Zotac cards but I care for the performance the most.

Those Cards are so sexy, plus the performance of the 970 and 980 are to die for

I LIKE THE BEAST PERFORMANCE AND MEAN LOOKING ZOTAC COOLERS

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Unfortunately, DSR doesn't appear to be available on Vista, yet NVIDIA has made no mention of this.

Sad day..

Winning a 980 would lessen my hate on NVIDIA for making us spend a fortune on the 780 before massively discounting it and introducing the 780 Ti.  First enthusiast card I ever bought with funds saved up for months and I got screwed hard.

Late out but damn these are some sweet cards. Would love to put one of the newer cards into my racing simulator to replace that old GTS 450.

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

Cool heatsink and lower power consumption than 700 series. 

The aesthetics of the cards are great. I love clean looking design of the AMP omega and the lightbars of the AMP extreme.

The 9xx series is the first ever series to get me excited about video cards. Seriously. 

Before i used to just go "eh" and put in whatever i was told to put in but now i started to research things abit more and find out what i really am getting into :) Plus i would love to see what this video card would do with Pr/Ae rendering!

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Never owned anything by Zotac before, a free 980 seems like a good place to start.

I love that they look so beefy, it's really like they have some "umpfh" behind them, they also have a decent color scheme, nice dark colors, with a few accent colors.

I just really think the 970 is an amazing value.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...