ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like zotac's led functions and the cool looks of it.

I would like to enjoy the fastest GPU gaming experiance on planet earth.

Looks awesome I would love to win. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

The gpu looks pretty sweet. I've never owned anything from Zotac before but I'd definitely like to try that beast of a card out. Good luck!

I like the zotac gtx amp!Extreme.it looks cool and have nice led.

I really like how massive the cooling solution is on these cards, also that like you said Linus, that 980 would be the fastest possible gaming experience on the planet! I hope I win this card!

I like the look of the omega better. However, the yellow would not go well with the rest of my system. :(

Linus, Ill tell you something you dont know about the GTX 900 series..........It has helped me to become a better member of the Linus community as now I know about the linus forums and can easily post my opinions on here.......(fun moment) YAYAYAYAYYAYA.

Also the GTX 900 series is remarkable in my opinion because IT HAS 900 IN THE NAME, I mean Honestly how beasty does GTX 900 sound over GTX 700 or GTX 600, Plus the cards just top the competition left, right and centre

I'd love to win a 980! This Zotac version even looks awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus Tech Tips and Zotac!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I really like the power efficiency of the 900-series. I've got an gtx 560ti so this would be and awsome upgrade!

Zotac´s cards seems better than most of the other brands, so i don't get it why Zotac is so unpopular.

Dang those are some of the weirdest cards I've seen. The omega is kind ugly but i guess with that performance it's worth it

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I really need this gpu. Im a broke ass gamer with a dream. A dream to be the best Battlefield 4 player there is. Im gaming on a 5 year old dinosaur now. I HAVE A DREAM!

Both of the cards would be better then my GTX 670. It would be strange if I ever win anything. :D

I'll be in the raffel. Don't have a pc that can keep up with the GPU. But that will be fixed if I win.

What I like about the 980 the most is that it almost beats the Titan Z at just a fraction of the price. It can be worth to get two for a SLI setup. In most modern games this will score better then the Titan Z at about the same price. And I just love factory overclocks. I don't like doing it my self but love the bonus of the factory ones.

I really enjoy the option on the AMP Extreme to change the LED color but I actually prefer the metal shroud on the other one. Either way, I'm waiting to see if their might be a game bundle on BF with these new 900 cards.

This cards are a real monsters and that coolers are gigantic, but apart of that the Extremes looks sexy, but I don't know if the the extra money worth that... 

Red Darkness: PSU: XFX Pro 550W Core Edition | CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K | COOLER: Antec Kuhler 620 | MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero Z87 C2 | SOUNDCARD: Asus Supreme FX| RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133 MHz CL9 | GPU: MSI GTX760 2Gb OC Gaming | MONITOR: Samsung 19" 1440*900@75HZ/32" 1360*768@60HZ | HDD: Samsung 840 Evo 120Gb + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | MOUSE: Steelseries Rival + Steelseries QCK | HEADPHONES: Razer Barracuda 5.1 | SYSTEM: Windows 8.1 Pro x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G27