ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Damn. I really do love the carbon fibre look. CARBON FIBRE!!! It's sooooooo prettyyyyyy!!!

I really like the design of the triple fan, the leds are a bit luxurious but looks pretty solid for a good GPU. I've been checking out types of the GTX 970 or the GTX 980 but this one catches my eye instantly.

I'm waiting for a price decrease after AMD releases their new cards but since i got to check Linus vids, i thought to myself why not give it a shot?

Anyway half of my feeling lies into winning, and the other half exploring the forums. It was a great find indeed!

For whoever wins by the way, enjoy the monster video card! :D

Peace out

Mao

Loving that amazing cooling potential with the ZOTAC cards. I do like it when manufacturers go for a overbuilt approach to ensure their products never get to their limit. :3

Love the 900 series because of the performances (in 4k mostly) and their architecture is amazing !

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

I love the tripple slot tri cooler design. From what Linus said this should resualt in a quiter gaming experience, something I can really appreciate.

Those coolers....

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

i can tell they ditched there orange color scheme and seem to be going more for quality to, i hope they keep this up sense i do admire there aesthetics but ive had bad experiences with there quality control. 

Prefer the omega, as just like other fake carbon fibre stuff extreme doesn't really appeal. Saying that, I don't have a window on my case, so come at me 980.

Thanks Linus for awesome videos and reviews. Only subscribed to your channel couple of months ago. Keep up the good work.

My wife and I bought an orange matx case, DS CUBE, it sits in its box awaiting for an awesome octacore pc one day, we would love to start with this graphics card :)

i like the design of the AMP! Omega and i also like the performance of the 900 series.

Wow did not even read the title of the video until Linus said giveaway. Well that was certainly a surprise ^_^

Forgot to add what I like about the 900 series..: I'm impressed by the performance x price, I think it's the best series so far out. Even looking at the 900m series.. My god do those beat the heck out of all laptop graphics cards so far.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I hope another 1 post doesn't win this.. happens every time and no one clams it. I want that semexy-ness!

Ran by coffee

Honestly I cant get enough of this guy.... Ive seen almost all of his videos and i still keep watching :) Keep it up Linus and staff

The ZOTAC AMP! Omega looks really nice, and I love the intelligent cooler design that allows for impressive heat dissipation, as per Linus' observations at least ;).

All hail Catnip!

the iluminated zone on the Extreme is awesome

I wish there was a DB charts on these cards, they both look nice.

I prefer the style of the Omega edition. But everything looks better than my current HD 5770 from PowerColor :P

Intel core i5 760 @ 2.8GHz (stock cooler) 4GB DDR3 (2 x 2GB 1333MHz) Asus P7P55 LX
Asus R9 280x  3GB PowerColor HD 5770 1GB

240GB Crucial m550 500GB HDD