ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I was glad to see this review as I had been looking at the Zotac gtx 980 AMP! edition and haven't found many reliable reviews. Do you think the standard AMP would be able to overclock as much as the omega and extreme editions with extra cooling added?

Awsome new card now if only I had the monies lol

Hello Linus like both cards, but unfortunately in my country I can not afford it. Playing games since I was 8 years old and now I hum GTX650, I learned a lot from you to improve my computer, but there enough to where my money. I hope at least read what I wrote. I like both cards look good, are well build, and affordable, but in my country are not. Thanks and greetings from Bulgaria

I've never really been a fan of Zotac's coolers, but they really stepped up their game with the 900 series. These coolers look SO much better than previous iterations, and they seem to perform much better as well. I love the steps that Zotac has taken to make themselves more appealing, and really stand out in the gpu market.

I don't have a gaming PC, but I'm so impressed with the 900 series that winning this 980 will convince me to build one.

Thankyou for your team's continuous efforts to bring us great videos and awesome giveaways!

I look forward to each daily LTT video and I love the LTT community here on the forum.

The Zotac GTX 980 AMP EXTREME is one of the coolest graphics card designs i ever seen

What's not to like? Near GTX 780 Ti performance at half the price? Lower power consumption? Maxwell might be the best NVidia update in the couple of years.

Oh hell yeah who wont go krazy for a giveaway lie this one. This gpu is sick with those led and cool heatsink.

Awesome card, would be a nice replacement for my 290 :)

the amp extreme looks like a decent cooler, it would be nice if it was in stock anywhere.

i would love to replace my HD 6850....

If I get it, I can give my younger brother my 750Ti, and he can game in Ultra60fps.

I really hope I win! Love you guys

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO CPU: Intel I7 4770k@4.25GHZ Cooler: Corsair H80i GPU: ASUS DIRECTCU II GTX 780ti RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB 2133MHz SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB HDD:Seagate 1TB SSHD 8GB cache Mouse:Corsair M65 Gunmetal Black Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

This would look so good inside my new case :D

Oh, merciful gods of random, please make it mine  :rolleyes: