Anyone Else Pissed? [Game of Thrones Spoilers! s3e09]

リチャード

Even though I knew it was going to happen, I still couldn't prepare for that scene. A lot of emotions racing throughout that moment but they done a great job portraying the horror of it. But not to worry, there are still plenty of characters who have interesting story lines in the show :D

Honestly not really.  The starks were the interesting characters in this other than dragon girl and frankly only because she is a smokin little pixie.  Shes not even that good at portraying the character.  Right now John Snow is the only interesting character still alive in the series.  Every other character is pretty much non interesting.  Even the dwarf who was interesting in season 2 has become pretty much boring and uninteresting.  I frankly do not know if I am even going to bother with season 4.  They literally killed the reason I watch the show.  

BTW I am not mad or even freaked out that they killed them.  They just killed the reason I watched the show so will move onto something else.  

Am i the only one here that was really looking forward to the Red Wedding? I mean, i'm intentionally staying behind on the books untill after the show airs. So i had no clue, but DAMN! what an ending!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

a-dothraki-wedding-thats-adorable.jpg

Just a lil something i found while browsing the web, was gonna make something similar, but this is so much better then what i had planned

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Am i the only one here that was really looking forward to the Red Wedding? I mean, i'm intentionally staying behind on the books untill after the show airs. So i had no clue, but DAMN! what an ending!

pretty sure that was the red wedding. lotta blood. lol

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

pretty sure that was the red wedding. lotta blood. lol

It sure was!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I am starting to think that this show is all about:

"KILLING THE STARKS"

I am starting to think that this show is all about:

"KILLING THE STARKS"

"Game of Kill The Northerners" isn't as catchy, unfortunately 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was surprised to say the least, but I guess I'm pretty pumped for what happens next season :) definitely a set up for something strange :O

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Honestly not really.  The starks were the interesting characters in this other than dragon girl and frankly only because she is a smokin little pixie.  Shes not even that good at portraying the character.  Right now John Snow is the only interesting character still alive in the series.  Every other character is pretty much non interesting.  Even the dwarf who was interesting in season 2 has become pretty much boring and uninteresting.  I frankly do not know if I am even going to bother with season 4.  They literally killed the reason I watch the show.  

BTW I am not mad or even freaked out that they killed them.  They just killed the reason I watched the show so will move onto something else.  

The Starks are definitely the favorites of a lot of people and I can tell why many would be angry over that scene. Tyrion and Jon both progress as characters from the second half of book 3 onwards (Which should be season 4). Jon, Arya, Tyrion and Davos have got to be my favourites in the show/books. I would recommend to keep watching, I reckon that you'll find more than 1 character to really enjoy in the series! :D

PC Specs: Case - Antec 900; Mobo - ASRock Z77 Pro3; CPU - Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2 Ghz; GPU - Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X 3GB; RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz; CPU Cooler - Corsait H100i; HDD - 1TB Western Digital Black; PSU - 550W Antec Power Supply

The Starks are definitely the favorites of a lot of people and I can tell why many would be angry over that scene. Tyrion and Jon both progress as characters from the second half of book 3 onwards (Which should be season 4). Jon, Arya, Tyrion and Davos have got to be my favourites in the show/books. I would recommend to keep watching, I reckon that you'll find more than 1 character to really enjoy in the series! :D

We will see.  I imagine the characters are much better in the books.  I simply have not been able to attach to any of the other characters.  Well maybe the poor blond dude that was friend zoned by the dragon girl...... that poor slob lol.  

I honestly didn't think this scene was that bad. I mean if any of you have watched the show Spartacus (BEST SERIES IVE EVER SEEN) there is a scene where he cuts a guys head in half and the two halves of his brain fall out

here , i loled so hard at that scene

I'm still waiting for a dick in a box mashup... C'mon internet get on this