[Build Log] C O M P A C T - S P L A S H - 0 0 8 ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

golfergolfer

C O M P A C T - S P L A S H

This is going to be a very simple build log where I post some images of my work.

B A C K - G R O U N D

This case was originally designed on another site and for a short time was up for production, I was lucky enough to snag one for myself. The entire focus of the case is (as how I have come to understand it) Max performance and cooling in the smallest size possible. 

S P E C S

C A S E - S P E C S:
- Case No: 008
- Color: Battle Ship Grey
- Side Panel: Black Smoked Acrylic
- Power Switch: Delrin / White LED
- Front I/O: Yes
- Radiator Screws: SAE 6-32
- Drainport: No
- Fillport: Yes
- Name Plate: M.MAK
- Custom Work: Head Phone Holder on front

H A R D W A R E:
- CPU: i5 2500k
- GPU: EVGA GTX 670 
- Ram: 8GB Dominator Platinum
- MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I
- Storage: 128GB M4 & 750GB WD Scorpio Black

C O O L I N G:
- CPU Waterblock: EK Supremacy 
- GPU Waterblock: EK GeForce GTX 670/EK GeForce GTX 670 Backplate
- Reservoir: EK DDC X-RES 100
- Fittings: Bitspower Shiny Silver Compression
- Tubing: Tygon E-1000
- Liquid: Mayhems Pastel Blue Berry
- Rads: XSPC EX240 & 120

Hmm.. wasn't there a build like this over @ OCN? It won the mod of the month or something. I'm confused hehe.

Looking forward to see the pictures.

Yeah, "Pics or it didn't happen" or something like that :)

I am out and about right now but as soon as I get home I will post some pics for everyone!

Hmm.. wasn't there a build like this over @ OCN? It won the mod of the month or something. I'm confused hehe.

Yes there was! I am originally from OCN but wanted to try and get ITX systems more recognized so I decided I would show off my work here too. The winner of the mod of the month went into production with the cases for a short time :)

I already have some things done but not much so like I said once I'm back I will load you guys up with pics

M A S S I V E - P H O T O - D U M P

Ok well I am new this site and was going to put all the pics into the post but I cannot figure out how to resize them :( So I am doing it this way for now but someone PLEASE let me know how to  ;)

Link To Gallery 

EDIT: Also is there any way to edit the thread it self? Like the title for example?

I can tell this is going to be an amazing build.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

so She Loved E has started making the case very nice haven't been on OCN for a long time.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Gorgeous! This is a project to look after, everyone!

I hope I can bring in some more people! I have more pictures to show still but gotta figure out how to post them properly! 

I can tell this is going to be an amazing build.

I hope so I am just waiting on the case to take the next step :D

so She Loved E has started making the case very nice haven't been on OCN for a long time.

He was making them for a short period of time, that time is now closed and cases are almost shipped! 

Thanks for looking guys More updates as soon as I figure out how to use this fourm! Learnt so much from Linus so thought I would share some stuff around here :D

lookin' soo AWESOME!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

M A S S I V E - P H O T O - D U M P

Ok well I am new this site and was going to put all the pics into the post but I cannot figure out how to resize them :( So I am doing it this way for now but someone PLEASE let me know how to  ;)

Link To Gallery 

EDIT: Also is there any way to edit the thread it self? Like the title for example?

Host your pics on a different site then use links to stream them to your post, a light gray edit should show up near the report button when you hover near it

Edit: I use tinypic.com then use the direct layout link that is listed at the bottom

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Nice high res photos good job man can not wait to see more!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

S L E E V I N G

CABLES! :D

ed259847_tCE5qtO.jpeg

24 Pin:

ebb86ed1_j68pkAA.jpeg

6+2 Pin for GPU:

b0295dcd_6H2EPIe.jpeg

8 Pin:

795ce3b7_81x37Wc.jpeg

Testing:

afc9b8b1_T0fR4sk.jpeg

Sleeved Tubing?

d6c4de37_wvuMogK.jpeg

lookin' soo AWESOME!

Host your pics on a different site then use links to stream them to your post, a light gray edit should show up near the report button when you hover near it

Edit: I use tinypic.com then use the direct layout link that is listed at the bottom

Nice high res photos good job man can not wait to see more!

Thanks a bunch guys! Lots of time has gone into all of this and I love being able to share it with people! As for the images I just decided to go big or go home! If you dont like them like this let me know and I will change it but for now this is what you got :P

P R E - I N S T A L L A T I O N

My Stash:

cd8e2f1c_A6ra18w.jpeg

Bare GTX 670, Card is so small when it is just the PCB and so light :3

abf4fdc4_MozIOMi.jpeg

4ffb6ca1_nhE4MOY.jpeg

fae2aab6_DPJt8do.jpeg

CPU block installed, GPU block installed, One tube installed biggrin.gif

c264615b_LHX16ic.jpeg

1d57f74c_MiTsYIg.jpeg

Basically what the rig will look like in Splash:

af7e639b_3bMhR9F.jpeg

ac85cf3e_7gl3MB1.jpeg

If the tubing and coolant shows through the sleaving in a nice way you should definitely sleave the tubing!

System Specs: AMD FX-8350, Coolermaster Hyper TX3 cooler, 8 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600 ram, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard, ASUS Xonar DGX sounds card, ASUS wireless card, Corsair GS700 power supply, NZXT Hue, NZXT Phantom 630 black, and an ASUS Matrix 580 gpu.

Errrmergerd!

So nice looking!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

looks awesome :0000 I subbed

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Errrmergerd!

So nice looking!

looks awesome :0000 I subbed

If the tubing and coolant shows through the sleaving in a nice way you should definitely sleave the tubing!

Thanks! I wont be able to do many more updates until I get the case but as soon as I do I will let everyone know! 

Awesome rig, I love the colour scheme :). Looking forward to see more.

• 1 month later...

Wow, that is just... wow. I am speechless. This build is amazing!! I especially love that coolant and always enjoy a small form factor build. Great job.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

All the links bring me back here :(

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

amazing little thing!!!! how can all that hardware fit in there :blink:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)