1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LTT as I was researching a new build. Ridiculously useful information and Linus is a legend. I watch every video :)

I almost miss this! lol

Linus channel... actually i found this channel when i was searching for computer cases and i really really like how Linus unboxes things

then i explore more videos, the pc building guide, the reviews, and it really is an enjoyable channel, thus i hit that subscribe button!

I do want more reviews out of this channel though.

Well, good luck to all, and tons of luck for me  :P

I have been following Linus Tech Tips since the the early days. I'd been looking at building a new system for a long time but could never decide what hardware was best for the dollar. All of the other sites had synthetic benches and none of them really gave me a good idea of what I could expect. Linus Tech Tips has, since then, been the trusted resource I go to for tech news and hardware review. You guys keep the subject matter fun and interesting while still giving your viewers the information they need. It's been awesome watching this forum and channel grow and I'm excited to see what the future holds for Linus Tech Tips.

I found Linus tech tips a little over a year ago when I first decided I wanted to build a gaming PC. I simply searched "how to build gaming pc" on YouTube and quickly found Linus's videos. Since, I have learned a lot more about computers, gaming, hardware, software, you name it. I can easily say that Linus is my favorite subscription and easily can get lost watching video after video, just because he is entertaining and he keeps the videos interesting. He literally has every review, unboxing, benchmark, first look videos you could ever need. One of my roommates was looking into a new monitor for his rig and I was like LINUS! GO NOW.

I would like to say congrats Linus! I'm happy that this new business is working out well for you! And also I am a huge fan that Linus rides motorcycles. I too ride daily, as I commute to and from school, and usually just go for a long ride on the nice weather days on my way home.

Let's go through how I watch LinusTechTips:

After a tiring day of school, nothing is more refreshing than a video involving the great on-screen presence of Linus, the awesome video editing skills of Edzel,  Brandon's camera angles that are just perfect every time and the hardware knowledge of Luke.

My favorite video would be $1500 ultimate PC build............

I found LTT while looking for tutorials for how to build a PC, but avoided the channel for around 6 months because i didn't like the name. Then one day i was bored, so i watched a video and liked the style. 

I think you should do more modding videos like TTL from OC3D did back in the day. Let us see your/your team's creativity mayne.

So Linus  i started watching your videos from a case review i saw you and i was like this dude is classy i saw loads more of your content and i was like best you-tuber ever! i really enjoy watching your videos you are a very respectable and help full guy you cheer me up when i am down you help me in more ways than one and i hope you have a evermore successful and enjoyable life and keep growing i may not be your earliest subscriber and unfortunately i can not afford to contribute if i could i would have given so much to you by now as you deserve it dude you are super brainy not to mention a very good looking guy (bit cheesy me saying that haha) i am so inspired and want to be just like you when i am older i am doing computers i have built my own from videos from you!! super helpful thanks :D

want to try a nice food marmite and marmalade on toast yummmy!! definitely try it 

another is chocolate spread and egg sandwich how it works i do not know you have to get it right and when you do its super yummy

favorite video has to be the nzxt 820 or the space shuttle video they are the best so far haha :D

i want meet you in person one day and all your crew sorry i did not mention them yet :0 how rude of me you guys are super awesome as i have already said lol i would love to come visit and just have a quick chat maybe one day that will happen.

you are a true inspiration to me and i will always stay subscribed and when i can i want to get one of your t shirts there super cool!

Stay cool bro

(....\.............../....)
.\....\............./..../
..\....\.........../..../
...\.../;¯.|.¯`\.... /
.../... |....|.... (¯`\
..|.....|;¯.|;¯.|\.. ..\
..\......` ¯..¯ ;....../
...\.

congrats to you and your team :D .I  also want to become like you. I to want to open a website and make videos and become friends of you, austin, marques, jays two cent, lammar willson, etc. I have watching this from last two years. hope will soon reach 1 billion subscribers :lol: .

Yo Linus! Found your channel through a friend's recommendation, and fell in love with it! Thanks for making all the videos, they are informative and entertaining at the same time :3 I loved all of your videos, but particularly enjoyed your PC assembly guides and your "As Fast As Possible" series. Continue to make great videos Linus, looking forward for moreeeeeeee!

P.S. My favourite food is chicken. If I ever win this, will appreciate it if you dropped in a few chunks of fried chicken into the package. ;)

Hey guys!

Followed Linus for years on youtube. Just loved his style of unboxing and always gave an informative show. Watched many a video and used some of your reviews when purchasing parts for my build. Got me into it. So thank you! :)

I would love the custom built PC by Linus or the ROG laptop, they both sound amazing and I don't think I have helped enough people on the forum to deserve the Surface 3 (I'm hopeful someone that contributes a lot more than what I do will get it). I first heard of Linus on YouTube about three or four years ago when I first started getting interested in computer science. As for my favorite type of video, I think I would choose build guides and product reviews. On the topic of product reviews, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the newer Nvidia cards reviewed :)

PC: Ryzen 2600X, EVGA 1080 DT, Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 WiFi, Corsair 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold, Phanteks  Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Peripherals: Logitech G502 HERO, Cooler Master ML510, Corsair K68 Cherry MX Red, Dell S2417DG YNY1D 24" 165HZ G-Sync 1440p, Acer XF251Q, 

Audio: AKG K7XX, JBL SLR308 MKI, Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen), Sony MDR-7506, Shure SE-215, Audio-Technica AT2020
Server: Dell Poweredge T420 running ESXi, Hosting Plex and Automation services and misc. game servers; 2x Xeon E5-2400, 32GB ECC Memory, ~40TB Storage (Mix of SSDs and HDDs)
Network: Asus RT-AC3100 (Current), Supermicro running pfsense, 10/100/1000/10000 Netgear Switch

I love your guys hope you continue to provide the best tech videos i can find on the net.

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

Hi Linustech!!! Congratzzz!!! u guys are awesome

I WOULD love to win the Laptop ! its so cool! I found u site on youtube long time ago because i was looking for some tech videos and then i found u! the best find ever! I love u build guides and when u make overkill computer, and unboxing ALL U VIDEOS! and i wound like more unbox videos and just more videos!!! :D !!!

Thank you Linus and your awesome crew for giving us not only informative but also highly entertaining content.

Congrats on hitting the 1 million subs. I wish you the best for the future.

I always look forward to your livestreams, even though they are starting at 1:30 am for me. I missed only one show last year.

olives are disgusting

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking at graphics card for my PC.  It has been a resource for much more than that, it has been a great resource for all things electronics. Thank you Linus Media Group!

To Linus and his crew.. 

I have a lot of time on my hands, and even then, I can't keep up with everything going on around us. It's great that there are people like yourselves to help us with the things we miss. I like your integrity, taking chances on being "a person" and doing things slightly unprofessional, But it gives me a smile, and I'm ok with that. Please keep on being a "leader" and not succumbing to too much restriction.. I feel you're all smart enough to know what might be "going too far" :)

Thanx for the info, and for the smiles..

I'll be a fan as long as you're around..

Cheers

Rob, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. 

I feel like my chances of winning this is the same as me getting laid tonight. =\

Wow totally missed this thanks to work hopefully it still counts on the 19th.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!