1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Heyyyyyyyyyy. I am not new to the show, but I am very new to this forum! I hope to be able to learn a great deal about tech, new and old, and I hope that I have a shot at this rig! Good job on the 1 million subs Linus, keep it up!

We all support what you guys do. I for one appreciate the effort and enthusiasm you all put into your content. It is channels like these that make a true difference in a community. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!

I'm a newbie! Love the channel man. I'm trying to win that fabulous piece of ass computer.

Keep up making the videos you want to make! One of the main reasons I keep coming back to this channel is your team's (or your's) great way of twisting dull topics into hilarious and informative videos through creative editing or simple jokes. :)

OMG!!! I miss your unboxing videos. Really love your channel though.

I've loved the videos.I built my first computer years ago with your help Thanks. Keep it up

Love watching your videos not just because they are enjoyable, but they also help me learn a lot. Congratz on the 1m subs Keep It Up!!!

This is amazing! so many giveaways on this channel it's insane.

I was just going through YouTube when I found your channel. It was very recently but, I have fallen in live with it ever since. It just intrigued me how you can do all of this building, editing, traveling. It is so interesting and it would be my dream to do this. It is the best job in the world! I really hope you see this.

I think I've found linustechtips searching for a review of the asus transformer. From that day I kept watching the channel so keep up the good work.

Kudos Linus and team. LinusTechTips was the first tech channel on Youtube that made it easy for me to understand some of the different technologies in computers. Again kudos.

Thats an impressive milestone to meet. Takes a lot of work and dedication. I found the channel when I built my first PC and it has become my go to for information. 

Congrats linus from achieving 1 million subs. You know without you we can't find other person to watch and review with this entertaining personality. You are one of the best out there and i hope to see more soon. I started watching you when i was looking for tablets, pc peripherals etc etc. Hope for the best of you linus. Take care and God bless! I hope to see a review of corsair vengeance k70 rgb soon! (Can't wait to see the golden trophy)

I first found this community while searching for an avermedia live gamer portable, and since have watched for a long time. I have even built one of your pc guide computers :D.

Thanks for the help with my first build! Your input really did make a difference!

You Guys are great, your videos are outstanding and i watch every single one you upload and by far you are the best tech channel on Youtube. I love the wan show and the things you do and would love that gaming pc because i have been saving up from one for a very long time now and Linus, Luke, Edzel, Taran and Nick are great and congratulations on the 1,000,000 subs you earned it! yoho!!

Hi, just wanting to thank you for all the reviews you've posted in the past, it really helped me with finding new products and deciding what i should buy. it makes it a lot easier when you have someone reviewing it compared to buying a product without seeing or knowing a lot about it. Thanks again.

I enjoy seeing new tech so much that it is getting a bit obsessive. BUT I NEED MORE !!!

just Thank You Linus Tech Tips and your Team for your efforts making a hundred thousands tech tips videos that helping not only me but MILLIONS of others to understand about technology and others stuff. i'm not surprise you hit a Million Subscribers because you deserve it, all of the information in your videos make us easily to understand rather than in the classroom. lol

just keep it up. God Bless to your team.

Jake Angelson from the Philippines. 

Wooohooo!

Thank you for all the knowledge and possitive actitude, keep on the great job you've been doing!