1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking for a cheap gaming pc build it's was like 6-7 months ago I think :) btw love your vids

Congradulations you truly deserve this. I have watched and loved your videos for years now and they truly made a difference in my life. Linus has helped me understand everything I know about computers and technology and I now hope to pursue a field that is specific to technology because of my passion for computers you have introduced me to. Thank you for everything you really deserve this and more

I guess you were popping up in my feed whenever I did reseaches on YouTube and when I got to know your content better I subscribe and never regretted being meanwhile subscribed to all 3 of your chanels. Awesome job and keep going.

When it comes to reviews I would like to see some additional benchmarks. Not just show performance in games but also show how those different GPUs and CPUs stack up against each other in Adobe Premiere and After FX.

Woo 1 million! Been here since around he 400k subs days

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

Linus your videos are great!  They're super helpful, concise and to the point, and whether its a cool new graphics card or a video about how something works you guys do a great job.  Plus as a Canadian I like supporting good Canadian media!

Cheers

Thank you Linus you're the person who inspired me to build my PC. Plus you're videos are definitely the best out there keep it up.

.0rDxIzN.gif

Hi Linus. I came across your video when I was searching for a good laptop to buy (not really buying, just a survey). I like it the way you comment on a particular product. It is honest and if it suck, you would state that clearly. This is the kind of video reviews that I prefer to watch instead of some others that'll only state the pros and less cons.

Congratulations on your 1mil subscribers. Great job! Would like to watch the new iphone reviews when its released. Seriously I think its overrated. Goodluck.

p/s: I am sucking up to get the surface pro 3 :D lol. But seriously though, great reviews.

Dear linus i have been watching you for quite some time now,  (yes i know how creepy that sounds out loud) and you have been a big part in me learing about computers.  As a vancouverite myself i would love to congratulate you on your 1 million subscribers milestone and cant wait to see your 2 million sub video.

oh and i would also love to win free stuff. ;P

- Csd113

I love the linus tech vids and what i'd love to see in the future is more luke

-RobertM

I've been watching Linus' videos for a couple years now. His videos have taught me all I know about computers. My cousin and I watch LTT when we want a good laugh. Keep up the good work everyone at LMG. You guys are freaking awesome. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers. That's a huge milestone and of all people, you guys definitely derserve it. Good luck to everyone on the giveaway!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Hello Linus congrats on you guys finally making 1 million subscribers!

I came across LinusTechTips from TekSyndicate as another place for good IT reviews.

I enjoy your product reviews the best given how brutally honest you can be during the reviews (much to the horror of the manufacturers I am sure)

Although probably difficult to do so I would love to see a review of the Clevo W230SS 13" barebones notebook or one of its derivatives.

Also Favourite game is Resident Evil 2 (Favourite Food is boring)

Congrats on 1 million subs! Whenever I want to watch a review on any tech, I make sure I watch your vids. They are so nicely done and informative. I remember watching the comparison of the different coolers twice just to decide that the EVGA GTX 760 w/ ACX was quiet enough for me. All of those prizes are great. I would love to win one!

Id love a review of the best wireless headsets for pc.  Love watching your videos.  :ph34r:

Great job guys! I have seen nearly every Linus Media Group video posted to your channels and watch WAN Show every week. I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your videos/streams. I love WAN Show and your new approach to case reviews. Keep up the great work!! :)

I would really wanna win :D

Started to watch you video´s like half a year ago and by coincidence a friend started arround that time too.

So everytime when you saw each other we were talking about you and your video´s

Dear Linus,

Hi <3

Jk, love your videos, your awesome work, your amazing jokes xD (no sarcasm) and you motivation :D
Keep up the good work! <3
And if you DO read this comment, I would really love to see a showdown between a few of the best gaming laptops nowadays, ex. the msi gs60, blade, asus rog, aura, and just classify them into the groups of people they are targeted at, and the winner of each category. It will make choosing a gaming laptop so much easier <3

Really happy to see you have reached the one million subscriber mark and also would love to see that GOLD play button !!

Love your jokes and presentation of your videos. Thanks for your videos and please keep making them. 

#GIVEAWAY  Love to win anything but that custom rig would be awesome!! 

After many phone and headphone reviews a stumbled upon their main channel. after about a week i saw a whooolee bunch more of them. I subed to them and watch more on the computer build guides and thought it looked fun and interesting. I'm now a freshman in college as a Computer tech major and loving every computer class i have! Thank you LinusTechTips for making me who i am today! (I still don't have a "true" gaming rig yet :c)

I like the ghetto-builds the most (also eating pie)

Fast as possible is the best series ever!

and woo Hyped for the giveaways!