1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

No, thank YOU for all the work you guys put to deliver high quality content for us to enjoy :)

LinusTechTips

I found Linus through my 10.6" ARM processor
Not enough, so I took it to my x86 architecture
blew it up to 1080P FullHD IPS till I witness a crime 
beyond the 4K, Linus had 34" LG running on 21:9 !
I'm still on 16:9 but I consider myself one in a million
because of all those red emblems I know one of them is mine 

I was there at the LAN party to the WAN show 
I was there when Linus didn't indulge into the hype of the new iPhone
I saw Terren editing in Adobe with his Nvidia and i7
speaking of Intel, fantastic title screen to Edzel 
A nice little red cube exploding to the size of Luke 
A super duper thank you to Linus and Stormtrooper
Nick devoured ads and possible the body of Howard
with a nice camera work by Brandon, you'll consider me a fan 
Thank you once again LinusTechTips & Slenderman. 

- Bioluminescence

This post has NOT been sponsored by Audible. 

I LOVE PIZZA!

pick me for this reason, the custom built computer would be an epic prize to win.

I saw your tweet about the ps4 a while back on reddit, I ended up watching hundreds of videos and now I the first thing i do in the morning is watch the newest upload. 

I really enjoy the wan show because of the awesome back and forth you and slick have.

Heres to a Million more 

Congrats on the 1M. I like the honesty in reviews and how Linus shares his opinions on products. Even if I don't always agree, I appreciate him speaking his mind.

Oh, and as a fellow Canadian, your channel is a little more dear to my heart. :)

Keep up the great work.

Congratulations on 1 million subscriptions. I found your channel by searching for reviews for PC parts and since then I been a subscriber for your awesome channel. Thank you for making awesome videos.

Linus your vids helped me build my gaming comp, finding those best price to performance ratios during boxing day/week. Thanks

Found Linus through a friend and have been hooked on the videos for about a year. Miss the unboxings though. Keep up the good work! Here's to one million more!

I found LTT when I was browsing random tutorial videos when I was building my first PC when I was 12. Ever since then I could not stop watching his videos, I learned a ton and now im teaching many people about technology. I now convinced one of my friends who was on a Xbox to switch over to PC, and im going to help him build his own PC.

Thanks Linus Media Group!

Hi hope your programs will be as good in the future , am I all wrong when I believe that you linus have had a miner role in a movie once  ( can't remember the name ).

if I should win either i will give that one or my old one to my old mother , have a great week . best wishes to you all in the community and your followers    

I remember first discovering your channel when I built my very first computer just a few months ago. I still use it today and I would have never have had the courage to dive into spending $500 on a personal gaming rig without the confidence your build guides gave me.  I subscribe to all your channels and love to hear about tech news with a bit of humor buried in.  Thank you for your help!!!

I started watching Linus when my brother convinced me to join the Glorious PC Master Race (ZOMG GRAPHICS) and now I don't buy any computer parts if it's not reviewed by Linus

I found you just by watching product review stuffs, love the videos man, keep up the great work :D

I just want to say thank you to Linus and his team. Last year I built my first PC and after watching EVERY video I felt better about the build. And now I just finished my third water-cooling build and my last build was my dream computer with hard tubing! THANK LINUSTECHTIPS; for the great hobby I have found!

P.S Although the whole computer is AWESOME! I would just like a case with all the teams signatures. 

This was the first LTT video I watched: 

At first I didn't actually like the videos style. It seemed very rushed, scatterbrained and just generally unprofessional. I closed that video and proceeded to find a different video for information. Quite a while later I found myself watching another one of his videos (don't remember which one this time). For some reason, something changed in my mind and I actually enjoyed the unprofessional-ness of it and decided to go through some of his other videos. After watching a few more videos and liking them I decided to finally sub. The rest is history!

Good luck everyone, and a massive thank you and congratulations to Mr. Tech Tips and his team!

Congratulations Linus and the tech tips team! I found your channels when I was looking for a new graphics card for my computer. Your videos really helped me to pick a quality graphics card that was within my price range. I really like the reviews on all the latest tech. p.s. I got the Radeon R9 270x, it works great!

Good Job on the videos. I was told to check out your videos by my friends when I needed a new mouse!!

My friend introduced me to Linuxtechtips and now I won't even consider buying any tech part without consulting your videos first. You've been a great improvement in my life and I hope you will always make videos

Linus tech tips helped me build my first pc. I love you guys!!!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who works as pat of the Linus Tech Tips group, as well as all the members of the forum.

I found this forum though youtube, and with the advice from Linus, his crew, and many helpful community members I have been able to learn about computers and have used that knowledge to build my own. I've loved your build guides, particularly when you showed us how to paint graphics cards!

Best of luck in the future, you put a lot of work into this, and I for one appreciated it! I hope I win the Computer, I'd love something signed by the crew! 

I found this channel about a year ago when i really first got into pc stuff and you and some other channels inspired me to build my first pc and have loved all of your content