1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

*Insert train sounds here*

post-59541-0-79145200-1410424621.jpeg

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

I found LTT thanks to /r/pcmasterrace. In the past few years, I moved away from PCs to consoles since I had a winning streak for them somehow(won a 360,PS3,and ps4). That was a huge mistake. I'm glad to back in the loop about PC building/gaming. Hopefully I can continue that streak with PC parts.

I found Linus Tech Tips though this exact video 

and started watching your videos. My favourite series is Handy Tech Under. MORE CASE REVIEWS! Love salt and pepper CHIPS

I found out about LinusTechTips when it had around 100k subscribers. I was looking around youtube for some product unboxings and the channel kept popping up so I had a closer look and I've been subscribed ever since. Sadly never got into the forum.

I can't even watch the video atm because my internet is so slow but you guys are amazing!

Your youtube channel really brought out the little hardware nerd inside of me - was bound to happen at some point - and since then I have build my own pc and am constantly spending all my money on upgrading it! Yay for no life!

Thank you everyone at LinusMediaGroup, the community you guys have created here is amazing (most of the time) and I hope it continues to expand to 2 million and beyond! :D

Good Job Guys been always your fan ever since I was able to build my own PC

Whenever someone ask about for PC building advice i pretty much quote you because i can't think of anyone better to quote for this type of stuff. thanks for the great videos!

Thank you Linus for teaching me everything I know about computer hardware. Keep your videos coming!

You are amazing and incredibly honest and not biased in your reviews.You will always be a one of the best out there on youtube. :)

huge congratulations on hitting the ONE MILLION marks. that's impressive! love LMG vids and hope they keep coming

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

Thank you for helping us know about stuff. Whenever I'm not sure about a particular thing in tech first thing I do is search on YouTube for a video by Linus!

It takes a lot to make this as your profession especially at the start and you've gone through the tough phase. Keep producing some awesome content like you've been doing all along, we love to watch them!

Yay, congratulations! Your reviews and build guides helped me build my first pc. You deserve every single sub for the amazing content you all produce daily.

Make more unboxings please. And then make the review. I was looking for a headphones and a videocard review when I found you on Youtube.

Linus Tech Tips made me in to a techie and finally helped me become a part of the pc master race :D

Notice me sempai!

oh man 1M subs I remember watching your video about the phenom 965 BE oh man good times.

Congratulations Linus and crew keep it coming :)

The nostalgic blonde hair Linus brings back the original memories of by far the best Tech Channel. The sacrifices you've made and the success you've gained brings every subscriber and forum member happiness to you. Wishes to many more years of LTT.

Congrats an reaching 1.000.000 (over 1kk) subs on YT

Have been following you an YT for a long time now and enjoying this content you bring out so frequently very much

Thank you!!!

You guys have been so awsome i only joined your channel about a month ago but i really like your forum and pc building guides.

Id love to see a couple of alienware laptop reviews if you had them, and my fav. Food is a nice medium Rib Eye

Congrats on the big 1 million! Here's to a million more! Love the show, learnt so much from it.

Fuck her right in the pussy!