1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on the milestone Linus! I am quite new to the channel, probably only a year and a half or so, but it really helped me make important decisions about my PC. Thanks!!

Congrats Linus, the channel has been great and always gets better with the amount of skits and fun stuff that you guys do to make videos enjoyable while keeping all the videos very informational.

zUkkQdQ.gif

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Absolutely love your unboxings and reviews! Great to see you've finally reached 1 million! Congrats!

tumblr_mdgfpehkYN1r8cvzdo1_500.gif

Thank you Linus. I've been following your videos since NCIX days, and I'm proud that I have been a part of this community. You and your team have come a long way . Good work guys! Looking forward to future projects from the LTT media group. God speed! 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Thanks so much for what you've done.  I stumbled on here when I built my own computer and got hooked!  I look forward to seeing what you produce in the future.

At 5:27 the Microsoft surface video comes up early and at 5:34 the black box where the surface video is meant to be is empty ;( BUT it was a really good video, happy 1 MILLION!!!!!!

Now apart from that, i joined the forum not too long ago to show off my first computer (its not stellar but there is a new one coming) and i was welcomed by a ton of very friendly people. Now these people helped me a lot on issues that i have had and because of this i stuck around on the forums and helped others. Your videos are great and they even helped me build my very first computer, you could even say you were my inspiration. I have become friends with people that live overseas even though they are older than me. Thanks everyone on the forums and from all of us happy 1 Million subs and i hope you continue to grow.

As for your bright blonde hair it had its time and now its up. Please do not go back to that!

pTbJSmT.png

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

I was starting to build my first gaming pc, so i went on youtube for help and information, and i came across Linustechtips, and they were such a big help, ive learnt alot from them. Thanks Linustechtips!!! (:

Love seeing videos where Linus and the team go HAM on a build guide. Some of the most well shot and well edited content on YouTube.

Thank you so much for the videos Linus! I just built my first pc last week all thanks to you and your team!

Project Millenium:     CPU- i7 6700k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- Asus Z170 Deluxe  RAM- Corsair Dominator 3200 (8x2)  Storage- 120gb Samsung 850 Evo+ 3TB WD Blue  GPU- Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070  Case- NZXT Noctis 450  PSU- Corsair RM850i  Keyboard- Corsair K70 RGB  Mouse- Logitech G500S  Headphones- Klipsch Reference One  Monitor- Samsung CF398

Toaster Rig (Repurposed):   CPU- A8-6600k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- MSI A78-E35  RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2)  Storage- 1TB WD Black  GPU- Sapphire R7 265  Case- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01  PSU- Corsair TX750M  Keyboard- Logitech G105  Mouse- E-Blue Mazer  Headphones- Tritton Kunai  Monitor- ASUS VX238H

I'm a lurker. Don't really interact with the community as much as I should but I am still a huge fan.

It's awesome that you guys get to do what you love day after day, which is sadly incredibly rare in the 'real world'.

Keep doing what you're doing and, while I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure most will agree, we'll keep coming back like the tech and gaming crazed junkies that we are!

Nice work LMG, keep the great stuff coming! From Christchurch New Zealand, I'm happy to say you're my fav. tech channel/community/person <3

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

Hype~~

This giveaway tho.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB