1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i love linus videos and linus videos culture

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Linus I love you!

nah jokes

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Linus I congratulate you!!!!!!!

Congratz on the 1mil! It's been a long way, and it's always great to see you guys giving back to the community like this! 

I was recommended to your channel by a friend last year and have watched all of your videos since!

Yay! 

I was looking to build a PC for myself and I'm glad snkmoorthy suggested your channel to me!.

I think the videos that linus media group put up on youtube is excellent,I get excited everytime I sees a video on my subscriptions tab.

Especially Review videos.

Every video is getting better and better. Keep it up for years to come.

Love your content! Keep it up!

Found your channel because you've done pretty much anything related to PC related things, you helped me pick the case I wanted to buy and more.

Awesome channel, I'm basically addicted to your channel ever since I found it..

Can I win too please?

Wow, congratulations, Linus! You really deserve it!!!
You were... you are a big inspiration for all my projects and stuff. Keep the hard work!

Your videos are informative (I'm serious and obvious), keep up the good work ;)

Dat Nyan cat doe.

I remember around Christmas break in my senior year of high school, I suddenly got bored and wanted to customize and upgrade a somewhat-high end OEM system that my parents somehow got for cheap to a awesome gaming rig. I mean they paid $500 for a core i7 3770. 16gb of OEM ram, a gigabyte motherboard, a SSD with a 3tb hard drive and graphics card that I thought was high end until I did my research and saw the lackluster performance. I stumbled upon Linus and two months down the road of continuous hours watching his media content, I somehow became an expert about computer hardware compared to the rest of my class (it was a vocational about Computer Hardware and Networking) and nine month down the line I am still here watching your content because I enjoy and it keeps my brain actively learning new things, and occasionally it gives me a good laugh. And it not only benefited me, but it benefited my friends as well, as I have saved them countless amount of time and money from them going to a Best Buy or Staples to spend money to repair their computer with such a minor issue. 

So overall, all I have to say to you Linus, and the Team, Congratulation on achieving One Million Subscribers and Thank You for all the effort you put in when making any kind of media content. 

Congratulations for the 1 million subs!  That's a big number, here's to the next million! 

Damn, Linus, those are some extraordinary giveaways. I've been following your channel since 2008 and you are one of the people who sparked my interest in PC hardware, along with some other people like Logan back when he was in TigerDirect. I would like to see more of the same. Reviews of CPUs, mobos, GPUs, benchmarks etc.

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

Congratulations Linus Media Group. I happened upon your YouTube channel looking for a video reviewing a particular motherboard, needless to say I became a fan. I really enjoy the TechQuickie videos, as it has lots of information that even I was surprised that I knew little about. I would love to see reviews on simpits like the Obutto gaming cockpits.

i founded you channel by your razer blade video and then i thought to my self this guy is funny so i started to looked in to your videos. I saw many review of pc parts, black then i had no idea what a motherboard was but you got me hooked to pc. I want to build a pc but i never money to do it because i usually use my savings to buy camera/new phones. you have also helped me with my social life. I am usually a very quiet and shy person. So i usaly go to the library and go read some pc magazine then a group of people approached me and asked you have your own pc. Then we started a little convo then i asked them what got them hooked in to pc then they ask me back do you know linus tech tips. I said yes then the majority of them said that you got them hooked in to pc. So then that is how i met my friends.

So congrats for your milestone and congrats to you and your  production crew for delivering hight quality content to us viewers and thank you 

I discovered you guys through Tek Syndicate, actually. Logan mentioned "Linus something blablabla", and I was like "Who is this Linus person they keep talking about?" So I ended up on your channel, which also got me watching NCIX as well.

Hopefully more subscribers will mean way more money, so you can make videos with higher production value, or so you can buy all the latest gadgets to review. If it had to be one or the other, I'd go for more gadgets. I like the sort of home-made feel I get from your videos, as well as those from other small content creators.

Great content guys!

I started by watching a Buildguide and found some more interesting content on your channel. So is subscribed, since then i watched EVERY video so far!

keep up the excellent work!

Found LTT back a year ago when I was looking for help on how to build a my own shrine... your build guides helped me out big time and are the foundation on which i learned a lot more. Thanks for that - glad that the channel and your company is doing well, here's hoping things will get even bigger from here on! :)